???

.
.
.
.
.

y/n.

I woke up to a sound of a high pitch scream that belonged to a certain blonde haired prince. I quickly shot my eyes opened and jumped out of a bed, my ruby red eyes turn to look at the male who was crying and in panic.

"WE'RE STUCK! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! DON'T WORRY HARUHI! DADDY'S GONNA PROTECT YOU—"

"What's with all that noise..?" A person with long curly blonde hair said, they sat up on their bed as they rub softly on their left eye sleepily.

The rest of the people soon woke up, looking at everyone's face in confusion. Who are all of these people?

"Tamaki.. We just met, who are you to call me your daughter?!" The brunette spat, stomping away from the male still in distressed. Followed by a 'HARUHI NOOOO' on the background.

"Um.. So... Who are you all and how did I get in here?!" The other blonde person said, pointing at all if us.

"Woah, what is this place?" Two pair of ginger haired twins asked, now roaming around the shared bedroom, which has 10 beds each person, the very end of the two bed from the front has a strange old looking door, there were no windows which makes the room scarily weird.

"Takashi.. I'm scared!" The little blonde boy said, as he clinged onto the taller muscular male beside him named "Takashi".

"Mitsukuni, stay close." The male said, putting the little one on his shoulder as he glares at the unfamiliar people from inside the same room as he was.

"Excuse me.. But who interrupted my sleep?" Another guy with black hair said, he slowly rose up from his bed as the others started to experience cold and scary aura from the blacked hair male. This made the two blondes squeaked in fear, now running away from the scary guy.

"Um.. I think we all somehow got kidnapped and the kidnapper put us all in this dark and scary place together. We all should find a way out before someone catches us.." You said, as everyone stared at you. You felt nervous from the stares then sunk deeper into your bed, feeling more embarrassed.

"She's right, but first let's all start with introduction!" The blonde person said, they made their way to the middle with full confidence.

"My name is Lyn, aaand I don't know how I got here and what happened before when this all happened.." Lyn said, as they scratched their head with a nervous laugh.

"Nice to meet you, Lyn. Then I guess it's my turn?" I'm Haruhi, just like what Lyn said.. I also don't know what happened." The brunette said, as she rose her hand for everyone to see her.

"I'm Tamaki! The Prince of—"

"Yeah yeah whatever, can we make the introductions quick so that we can finally explore the house?" The twins said in unison, with bored expression on their faces. This lead Tamaki to sit in the corner looking all depressed. Lyn laughed abit while Haruhi just sighed.

"Well, who are you two?" The little blonde asked, the twins both got up from their bed, putting an arm around each other before pointing at themselves with a smirk on their faces.

"We are the Hitachiin brother, I'm Hikaru. And I'm Kaoru. Nice to meet you~" They said, added with a wink after the introduction.

"Oh, Oh! Then I'm Mitsukuni, but you can call me Honey! And this is Takashi, but you can call him Mori!" Honey said, beaming at everyone as he pointed himself then to the taller male who just nodded at the group.

"I suppose it is my turn to introduce, My name is Kyoya." The black haired male said, as he grabbed his glasses and putting them on his face to see clearly. Everyone's attention turned to you, you slowly walked out of the bed as you gripped onto your (f/c) dress that you somehow wore on your sleep.