12

.
.
.
.
.

"Here is your costume, (Y/n)-senpai!" Renge said, as she puts your costume on the table inside the changing room together with some accessories with it.

"Thank you, Renge-chan!~" You said, patting the younger girl's head.

"Too bad Rin-chan can't visit today.. I wonder why?" Renge asks to herself as she walks out of the changing room, you began stripping off your yellow uniform.

"She has training today, I hope Father isn't too rough on her again.." You thought, as you slip into your costume for this week.

" You thought, as you slip into your costume for this week

(Anyone else here who is a Love Live fan?)

"That should do it. Wow.. I look so pretty in this outfit.." You said, admiring yourself from the mirror in front of you. You then proceed to put on light make up, then curl your (h/c) hair.

"Senpai, I'm here to help you with your accessories!" Renge said, bursting into the room.

"Wow! You look so beautiful, like a real idol!!" She squealed while you giggled softly at the girl.

"Then.. Please do, Renge-chan.

.

"Welcome to the Host Club."

"Wahh! Look they are cosplaying as idols for today!"

"Oh my, this is so dreamy..."

"They all look so handsome!"

"Look! (Y/n)-sama is dressed up as an Angel while the other Host dress up as knight idols protecting their Princess!"

"Rie-chan? Come over here quickly! The Host Club are cosplaying something good again!"

"Asuka you must come to the Host Club immediately! The lessons can wait, just hurry!"

"Ne Kyoya-senpai.. will the Host Club finally allow boys to visit since (Y/n)-senpai is a girl..." Haruhi said, as she stand next to the taller male with glasses who was writing down on his notebook.

"Hm, I will allow it on special occasion like this one. In that way we can make more money than usual thanks to (Y/n)'s perfect face and body." He replied, still writing down.

Soon the Host Club began to serve their guests, today is unexpectedly a busy day for them that they have no time to chat to each other during break times.

"And now, we Host Club will start our special performance for today." Tamaki said, as he walked towards the grand piano in front of the room. The other Hosts lined up at the middle of the room, they are separated with two groups. You were on the first group together with the Haruhi, Kyoya, and Kaoru. While the other group has the rest of the Host Club.

"We hope you all enjoy!"

"And that's the last guests for today, good job everyone. You may get changed now." Kyoya said, as he put his black notebook on the left side of his arm.