6

.
.
.
.
.

"Thank you, come again!" (Y/n) cheerfully said, while waving her hand to her last customer before her break.

"You can take a break now, (Y/n)" Kyoya said, as he passed by her table still writing on his black notebook.

"Ara~ Thank you, Kyo-kun!" She stood up, patting off an invisible dust and then proceeds to fix her bow tie while walking towards the other room connected to the Abandoned Music Room #3.

"Whew, that was exhausting. Especially during my period week." She sighed soft, she then takes off her shoes before laying down on one of the couches. Soon she drifts off to the dream world peaceful.

"... ncess.."

"Pri..."

"Princess wake up!!"

"W-what?!" You quickly jumped out of the bed, looking confused and scared.

"Princess, you will be late for the ball!" A ginger haired male said, as he grabs your arm and forcefully pulls you into the bathroom with him.

"H-Hey! I can bathe myself! Also.. what ball?" She asks, kicking the male out of the room.

"Have you forgotten? The biggest ball ever! You get to choose who will be your Prince during that time, Princess." The ginger said, with a slight of jealous said in his voice.

"Princess, I have picked– WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, HIKARU?!" A feminine voice said, while proceeding to attack the poor ginger.

"Ow!- Hey! Stop that!!" He grabbed her arms then proceeds to pin the female against the wall rashly.

"KYAAAHH!! SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!" The girl cried.

Soon the (h/c) haired girl walked out of the bathroom, only wearing a towel around her body. Both pairs stare at her before the ginger's cheeks start to burn up.

The other female took this chance to kick him away from her, walking towards the Princess as if nothing happened.

"Princess, your outfit." She pulled out a fancy dress to your liking (you can imagine it lol), You gratefully thanked her before making your way to the changing room on the next room.

"Ow.. Why'd you do that for, Renge?! Are you insane?" He growled.

"NEVER. TOUCH. ME." She hissed before walking out of the room, pouting angrily.

You took off your towel, and start to wear your chosen bra with matching a panty to it. Then you slip into your dress that one of your maids has chosen for you, finally zipping it up to the top. You admired yourself for a while, spinning gracefully feeling like a real princess coming out from a Fairy Tale.

"Ah- who will do my hair?" She asks to herself, stepping out of the changing room.

Another male grabbed her arms and pulling her towards the nearby chair with a big mirror in front of it. Leaning in close to her ears, he then whispered something. "Of course I will, Princess." He said with his soft voice, smirking. Making the girl's spine shivered for the first time, Wait.. I never felt something like this before. What is this feeling.. why is my heart beating so fast...

Doki Doki~

"G-go ahead.." She nervously said, her cheeks beginning to turn dark red.

The male soon start to comb her hair, putting it into your desired hairstyle that fits with your desired dress. After that, he puts on light make up to your soft face. He couldn't help but stare at your red lips, bitting his lower lip he controlled himself more while continued doing your eyeshadow.

"All done." He stepped back for you to see yourself with make up, you were glowing like a real life princess. You quickly take your accessories and putting your necklace that your late grandma has given to you before she passed away, wearing it to you neck. Grabbing a pair of earrings that matches your outfit, then putting it into your ears. At last, the crown.
The male stepped towards you, carefully taking the crown and placing it to your head.

"You look beautiful, Princess." He smiled, giving your right hand a quick kiss before he leads you out of the room.

"Thank you, I hope you enjoy your night as well." You smiled while you nod your head, walking towards the exit of your room. Now making your way to the Ball venue for tonight.

The male sighed dreamily, he couldn't take his eyes off you. He accidentally bumped into someone shorter than him.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't see–" Looking up to the person, he met a familiar red ruby eyes that belong to the one and only...

"Stop being so inlove with my Onee-chan, Kaoru! I doubt that you have any chances with her considering that she is really popular." Rin sighed, crossing her arms to her chest.

"I-I-I wasn't!! Wait, aren't you supposed to be heading to the Ball?"

"I don't like big events, I find it very boring. I don't know anyone there besides my family. Plus, it's a waste of time for me." She said, closing her eyes shut.

"Well, can I at least bring you there? I might not be allowed there so.." he sighed, scratching the back of his nape.

Rin fluttered her eyes open, looking at the ginger from head to toe. Thinking for a few seconds, she snapped her finger to which Renge suddenly appears.

"Renge. You know what to do."

"As you wish, Lady Rin!" She gracefully bowed down before dragging Kaoru to a room filled with outfits and costumes to wear.

"Maybe this might be an interesting night." The young girl said, yawing in boredom.

"I should find Kyo-nee-chan." She lazily skipped out of the room.

♡♡

  "Don't forget to be back here before 12 am!" A young blonde man said with a sing-song voice.

"I will, Thanks again."

"Now off you go!" He cheered! Swaying his cute bunny theme wand before disappearing in thin air.

The other male stood there, with an unreadable expression written on his face.

He then start to slide into the pumpkin cart that the fairy god father had given to him.

"To the Ball."

To be continued...