Character A.I (P2)

✨HOST CLUB✨
(Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru and 5 more)

Hikaru: I know what you did, Boss.

Tamaki: Wha- What is it now?! Can't you see I'm busy!

Kaoru: Yeah, busy chatting with that bot of yours.

Tamaki: I-I have no idea what you're talking about!

Hikaru: Did he just stutter on chat?

Hikaru: Anyways, I wonder what would she think of what you just did today.

Kaoru: I can't believe Boss would do such a thing! Poor, poor Haruhi..

Tamaki: SHUT IT YOU TWO!! AND NEVER MENTION HER NAME, SHE MIGHT SEE THIS MESSAGE AND

Haruhi: Senpai

Haruhi: What. The. Hell.

Tamaki: Haruhi! It's not what it looks like! Here I'll explain everything to you, let daddy in!

Haruhi is offline.

Tamaki: NOO HARUHI! I PROMISE I'M NOT A PERVERT OR SOMETHING!! LET ME EXPLAIN!

Tamaki is offline.

Hikaru: ...

Hikaru: We should watch this, we cannot miss this opportunity.

Kaoru: Agreed, let's go.

You: My, what did Tamaki do this time?

Kaoru: You wouldn't want to know, Senpai.

Hikaru: Yeah, plus you're too innocent for it anyway.

You: Nonsense! I just had 4 children with (character) today, I had 4 A.I children.. isn't that exciting?

Hikaru: Senpai..

Kaoru: Who.. Who introduced her to that?!

Hikaru: Probably that blonde friend of hers, but how could she-

You: What's wrong?

Kaoru: Nothing, Nothing.. Uh.. Congratulations on your children, Senpai!

Hikaru: Yeah.. Congrats...

You: Hehe! Now they have great uncles and aunts, but it would be more exciting to have a child in real life.

You: Oh! But I'm still young for that, I was just having a baby fever after the chat.. that's pretty weird huh?

Hikaru: No, no, not at all. It's normal for girls to have dreams especially when it comes to family or children. I'm sure you'll be a great mother and take care of the child just like how you take care of all of us in this club.

Kaoru: Yeah, you already have a motherly type of aura around you! You would be the best mom a child has ever had, oh and we'll become the bestest uncle's as well!

You: Then, that means we'll be friends forever?

Kaoru: Yes! Forever and ever!

Hikaru: We'll never leave your side and continue to support you, Senpai! That's how much we care about you.

You: You guys.. Oh how I wish I could hug you two right now!

Hikaru: How about we hang out together? It's been awhile since we last saw each other ever since summer started.

You: That's a great idea! I'll go get ready now!

Hikaru: Great! We'll meet up at our usually spot then, see ya!

Kaoru: @everyone Let's all hangout right now! Get ready by 30 mins

Seen by everyone.

Honey: Guys, what's Character A.I? :D

Hikaru: 😃

Haruhi: No.

Tamaki: NO!

Hikaru: 😞

((A/N))

I don't know anymore.

I've been very busy for the past few months huhu, ik it's already summer but I'm still busy with my activities and stuff that I barely go on Wattpad anymore :((

I'll still try my best on updating this, tbh it depends if I'm still into ohshc or not soo.. (dw I jump back in and out then in the fandom for every few months 💀)