4

.
.
.
.
.

"Excuse me.. I would like to request on someone." A new female voice said, she has long blonde hair, fair tanned skin, emerald green eyes, and wearing the same yellow uniform from the Ouran Academy.

"Certainly, and which host would you like-"

"Hoshino."

"Senpai?"

"Woah, Senpai never had any female guest before!"

"Very well. This way, Miss Ellie."

(• ▽ •;)

"Welcome to the host club! My name is (Y/n), and I will be your hostess for today." She said, bowing down to the other female next to her.

"Oh, you look prettier in person." The blonde female said plainly, sipping to her tea.

".. So what brings you here..."

"Ellie. But you can call me El. I was just curious about this hostess here in the Host Club, and why do people find her.. interesting?" She calmly replied, not making any eye contact to her.

"Well, is that all?" The (h/c) hair girl said, trying not to break off her innocent and calm aura.

"Honestly, I'm just here wasting my time over nothing." Ellie stood up from her seat, making her way towards the big door. Before leaving, she turned her body around making eye contact with the female hostess for the first time.

"I'll be coming back soon." And that she left.

"Man, what's her problem?" Hikaru hissed, as Kaoru glared at the door on where she left to.

"That was.. weird? (Y/n)-senpai, are you alright?" Haruhi asked, as she placed her hand onto hers.

"I.. she was indeed interesting." The girl smiled softly, making the other Host watch in confusion.

"I'll be waiting for you then, Miss Ellie."

.

"Ne, Senpai! Since it's already Friday and tomorrow's Saturday. Are you ready for-"

"-our date together? Just us alone?~" Both twins wrapped their arms around her, with huge smirks on their faces.

"Oh right! Where are we going by the way?" She tilts her head to the side.

"It's a secret~"

"But you must wear a pretty dress like a real lady, okay?"

"Okay?"

"Don't worry, we will make this date unforgettable, Milady." Hikaru said, as he gently put his thumb on your chin making you look up to him. On the other hand, Kaoru grabbed your left hand, placing a soft kiss on it.

You blinked for a few times before smiling at them. "Alright, I will. Thanks again for reminding me!" With that, she left the room.

"Pfft-"

"She didn't even blush.."

"Or squeal like what any other girl does.." The twins gave each other a look before looking at the brunette on her giggling mess.

"I guess you both should try a little bit harder then." Haruhi said, still giggling before she walks away from the ginger haired twins. Leaving them in shocked state.