16

.
.
.
.
.

 "You may take a rest for a while, I'll handle things from here."

"Thank you, Kyo-chan. I appreciate it."

"But of course, you will be attending tomorrow. No excuses this time."

"Roger that, captain!~ I'll be going now, bye." With that, you ended the call. 

Sighing as you lean backward from your chair, you began to stare blankly into space. People walking by stare and wonder why such a beautiful human is frowning and staring at nothing.

You couldn't help but get angry at your lovely parents for suddenly arranging a marriage without your consent with a guy who used to be your school crush, now he is nothing but trouble to you.

"I'm getting hungry from this depressed thinking, unfortunately, I left my wallet at home.." You said, your eyes now turning into a glare. 

"Oh? Is that an Ouran Private Academy uniform?"

You turn around to see a tanned male with ginger hair wearing a simple black training attire. he has golden round eyes, he seems like a good and trust-worthy person to you.

"Yes?  Um, and who might you be?" You asked, straighten your posture before fully facing to him as you await for his responds.

"You can call me Leo! I'm from Ouran too, but I bet you never saw me around the halls huh?" He said, chuckling a bit showing his sightly sharp teeth.

"Oh, I'm guessing you're a first year? I apologize , there is just so many people I interact everyday due to how popular I am at school.."

"No worries, I get that a lot Angel of The Famous Ouran Academy. And no, I'm actually a third year like you. I'm from the basketball club!" 

"Am I really that well known.. Now I'm getting embarrassed by it!" You said, your cheeks begun to heat up and turn into a light pink blush as you panicked.

"Oh! But I won't tell anyone I saw you here, I was just concerned about you seating all by yourself here and glaring at the poor ground."

".. I'm just here taking things off my mind for a while, B-but I'm fine now.. really!"

Then your stomach starts to growl from hungry (feed me already, peasant!)

"Haha!~ I'm guessing all that thinking made you hungry? Come along, I'll treat you."

"T-there's no need to- Really I was just about to go home!"

"With an empty stomach? Not in my watch!"

"W-waaait!~"

(nom nom)

"You don't have to pay me, Hoshino-san. Think of this as a way on cheering up from me."

"But.. I wanted to repay you something!" You said, gripping into your (f/f) snack.

"Then.. be my first real friend?" He said, stretching out his hand towards you.

"Friend? Is that why you approached me in this first place without any selfies or fangirling from me?"

"Actually, you look pretty amazing to me.. And I always wanted to be your friend when I first saw you. Your gentle and kind aura, everything you do is just so.. breathtaking. I wanted to get to know you and possibly if you can teach me your ways on how you do everything so elegant. In short.. You are very cool to me, Hoshino!"

"Leo.. Then I'll do my best to become a best of a friend to you." You said, taking his hand and giving it a short shake before bringing him into a tight hug.

"H-Hoshino-san!" He cried as he melted into your warm and comforting hug.

"Please.. call me (Y/n), Leo." 

And this is the start of a newly found friendship between the Star and the Lion.

.

"By the way Leo-kun, you remind me of a lion~"

"Eh? But aren't lions scary? I try to be more friendly but if it wasn't for my sharp teeth then I would have tons of friends by now!"

"Tee-hee! But what's important is that you show what's inside of you to others, and you really did show me your real side. This is why we are friends!"

"R-right! You're the best of a friend I ever had, (Y/n)!"

"I am glad that, you also are a great friend of mine!"

"I am? I'm so happy right now...!!"

(He kinda reminds me more of a dog now, how cute~)

(A/N):

  YOHOO!!~ Hello my little wonderful stars, Author-sama is back from school! School has been keeping me busy and I couldn't find enough time to keep this update- but hey since it's Christmas break, why not finally update new chapters instead of keeping my poor starries waiting. Anyways yes I have created a nickname for all of you followers, viewers, readings, (Y/n)s! Since Hoshino in Japanese literally means star field, and I adore stars and the galaxy so much since I was a child. And of course you, yourself is a star in my fanfic once you open this book hehe.

I'll try to update lots before my break ends, Thank you all of the new views, follows, and votes. I'm really happy that people are still reading this book. See you in the next chapter, keep safe and drink lots of water!!