13

(( Quick A/N !! ))
skip if you want to.

Hi guys! I'm so glad to be back from hiatus, school is finally done so I can write more chapters than I normally do :DD

Btw so many things happened last two weeks ago, my new pet hamster died, my nail broke into half and bled which I can't type or play properly with my thumb for now, juicy relationship drama , but hey at least I finally finished my school for this school year and I don't have to worry about it until next month :')
So I have to enjoy my summer break before I go back to school again, I'm actually changing schools which is pretty scary but at least my best friend will be there with me. Enough talking about myself, I know you all wanted a new chapter and not me rambling about my life sooooo I'm giving you one now! I hope you all enjoy this new drama ;3

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 2K VIEWS OMG I APPRECIATE IT ALOT!!!

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey! Sorry if I made you wait for me.." You said, as you approach towards your date for today. You were wearing the same outfit that your little sister had picked for you, your (h/c) hair in braids, while you put your sunglasses above your head. You were wearing light make up with your (f/c) lipstick on.

"Oh no, you're just in time. Now come on." He said, grabbing your wrist as he pulls you inside the Aquarium harshly.

Eh? Not even a greeting or a compliment.. but stay focus (Y/n), and calm down.

"Here we are, now let's get going." He said, releasing his grip.

"O-okay." You frowned.

You two began to walk and observe the fishes from different tanks and rooms, current you were observing the little fishes. You find them very pretty, the way they swim makes you giggle, but of course someone has to your fun time, the certain popular blonde male harshly grabbed your arms again as he pulls you to another room of fishes.

"J-Jean.. could you kindly please let go of my arm?" You mumbled softly, that only Jean can hear.

"No, we're late for the dolphin show." He said, pulling you more as you groan in pain.

"I.. I can walk by myself you know.." You replied, only to be seen clicking his tongue as he ignored you.

The both of you finally went inside the big auditorium. Many people were already settled down on their seats and some are still walking by. He quickly walk towards a reserved seat that has the best view to see the dolphins, the both of you sat down as you patiently wait for the show to start.

You took quick glances at the male beside you, glaring slightly at him before you move your gaze back at the cute dolphins in front of your view.
Soon the show started, as the dolphins all swam around doing tricks instructed by one of the staff. Everyone watched in amazement, clapping their hands, shouting in excitement. This wouldn't have been a wonderful day if only the date wasn't like this, if only this so-called Jean was a kind gentleman to you. You of course regretted your decision but decided to stay and see what will happen later, you had this feeling for awhile that someone has been watching you ever since you met up with him today.

The show soon ended, people are now walking out of the room or taking more pictures of the dolphins. The both of you stood up and began walking out of the room, you lightly tugged his expensive jacket which lead him to stop walking and turn to you with an annoyed expression on his face.

"I have to go to the restroom.." You bit the inside of your cheeks after you said that.

"Then go, jeez you're already wasting my time. We still have to go somewhere before I send you home." He said, rolling his eyes. You quickly nodded, as you make your way to the restroom you could feel someone's presence from behind you.