17

((TW: SWEAR WORDS AND INSULTS))

.
.
.
.

  "Welcome to the Host Club, dear princesses."

"(Y/n)-sama! I'm so glad you're back!"

"(Y/n)-sama, how are you feeling now?"

"Hoshino-sama, Who do I need to murder?!"

"G-guys.. I'm completely fine now, see. I'm alive and well, I was just taking a break yesterday. I'm so sorry for making you all worried about me.. I won't do it ever again." You said to your guests with your cute puppy dog eyes and cute pout, making your fans squeal or even faint by it.

"Our job is finally going back to normal, Thanks to our dear (Y/n) here." The certain Otoori said, smirking as he now start thinking about the money they were about to get by the end of the day.

"Kyoya-senpai is something.."

"No offense, but that smirk of his is creeping me out." 

"Did you say something, Hikaru? Kaoru?" Kyoya said, his attention turning to the pair of twins with his scary wicked fake smile making the brothers shiver in fear.

"N-NOTHING! COME ON HARUHI LET'S GO ATTRACT MORE COSTUMERS!" with that the twins dragged the brunette and successfully made their escape out of the Otoori's demon glares.

"It's so good to have (Y/n)-senpai back all happy and refreshed!" Said the king of the Host Club.

"(N/n)-chan looks so much happier than ever ever since she took a short break, I wonder what happened yesterday?" The adorable cake monster said, skipping towards the two underclassmen's side with his cousin following behind.

"I heard that she made a new friend who also goes to this school," Kyoya said, with his normal expression.

"Great work as always Kyoya! Now, who could that friend be?"

"I also want to know, you too Takashi right?"

"Yeah. They better not be another danger to (Y/n)."

"Well?" The three other hosts looked back to the glassed male, waiting for answers.

".. Leo, a Third year. A member of the Ouran's official basketball club. He has messy ginger hair, tanned skin, height's 5'10-"

"Kyoya-senpai I think you should stop, (Y/n)-senpai can hear you y'know?" Haruhi said, frowning and totally unimpressed.

They all look over to our precious protagonist who just smiled and waved to her group of friends, Hunny and Mori both waved back at her creating the flower anime effect in the air.

.

"So, do you have another plan on getting her without the Host Club noticing?"

"I do, with the help of Miss Tsuki-chan over here.. I know she'll do her job in no time without making any mistakes. Isn't that right, Akane?" 

"Yes, Master Jean." The long haired girl said, bowing down to the jerk- 

"Good. You don't want to disappoint your master don't you? Now, you belong to me until Miss Hoshino-chan get into my hands." The blond said, grinning evilly as he gently caress a photo of you in his hand. 

"Dear cousin, sometimes I wonder if we are really related-"

"Shut it, Ellie!"

"My my, How will you make Hoshi-chan the best wife ever if you don't know how to respect women?"

"I don't respect annoying and trashy woman like you, you probably get your entire closet from the dumpster."

"YOU DIPSHIT, I'LL FUCKING BEAT YOUR ASS"

"TRY ME, FAKE TANNED BITCH"

"THAT'S WHY YOUR FIRST TRUE LOVE LEFT YOU BECAUSE, YOU FAKE BLONDE LOOKING ASS"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR, YOU LESBIAN BUT STILL GET NO BITCHESS"

"YOU ALSO GET NO BITCHESS, THAT YOU ACTUALLY FORCE SOMEONE TO MARRY YOU. HOW PATHETIC IS THAT HUH"

"YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, SINCE YOU ARE NO CLOSE ON BECOMING YOUR FAMILY'S HEIR."

"Jean."

"What now?" He said, looking even more pissed.

"Take Tsu-chan outside and we'll settle this once." She said, fire can be seen inside her eyes.

".. You heard her, you're free to go. Continue on your mission and do not let her slide ever again.

*door shuts*

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU"

"NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST"

"YOU HAVE SUCH A SMALL DICK, NO WONDER WHY GIRLS DISLIKE YOU"

"HOW ABOUT YOUR TITS HUH? NOT SO REALISTIC IN MY VIEW"

"COME AT ME AND WE'LL START THIS FIGHT NOW"

"AS YOU WISH, FAKE LOOKING ASS BARBIE DOLL"

"I better go before things get out of hand.."

((A/N)):

  ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ