CHAPTER 1 : Wish Me Luck

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"SON CHAEYOUNG!! IT'S ALMOST 8, ARE YOU GOING TO GET UP OR I WILL DRAG YOUR LAZY ASS HERE!!!" That's Park Jihyo my friend, we met in high-school along with Tzuyu, Dahyun, and jeongyeon. We five are living in one house after our graduation with different reasons.
Jihyo unnie, Tzuyu and jeongyeon unnie's family are just in neighbourhood, while dahyun and I were kicked out by our own parents that's why the three live with us so that we won't feel lonely and sad. We five have different status but we help each other to pay the water bills and house bills. The house is ours, We five don't accept secrets and lies of the other.

"Aishh... I'M ALREADY UP!!" I shouted back. Jihyo unnie is our alarm clock her voice is louder than it is.

"good morning" I greeted when i went to the dinin room and they greeted me back.

"by the way you have an interview around 9 at GDM hostpital(Gang-Dong Medical Hospital) as security guard, right?" Dahyun unnie asked while eating her sandwich.

"oh shit, I almost forgot about that" I said rushing to the bathroom and leaving without saying goodbye to my friends.

"aish this kid.." I heard jihyo unnie said before I reach the door

I'm nervous as hell, I'm just wearing a simple white shirt and black fit jeans my shirt is a bit wrinkled since I'm a poor girl but I'm cute so it's not a big deal. LMAO

Our house is 30 minutes away from the hospital, I left at 8:20 and now I only have 15 minutes yet this taxi is taking so long. Exact 10 minutes left when I arrived at the hospital's company and run as fast as I can but being the unlucky person I am I bumped into someone.

"Fuck. Why aren't you looking at your way!! My coffee... Aish" the girl shouted at me and picked up th cup then leave. On the other hand I just saw that her coffee stained at my white PLAIN shirt. God why did I even think of wearing white shirt.

"You need help?" I look up to see a beautiful girl smiling at me. Her hair is black yet long, she  wears a white shirt and a brownish skirt with her white doctor's uniform.

"uh.. Uhmm... I think so" I said she then lend me a hand and I gladly accepted it.

"follow me" I followed her and she stopped at a room a locker room to be exact and lend me a light blue colored shirt.

"here change your clothes the comfort room is in the next room" she said smiling like an angel

"oh thanks" I said and smiled at her showing my dimples.

When I returned i thanked her and she welcomed me.

"by the way it's my first time seeing you here, I think you aren't a patient since we are at the company of hospital not he hospital so, what are you doing here?" she asked me while we are walking

"I actually have an interview as the security guard in GDMH and I suddenly bumped into someone and she didn't even apologised" I said

"oh don't mind her she's really that rude, btw I'm Minatozaki Sana I'm a doctor in the hospital that you're going to work at... And you?"

"Son ChaeYoung, it's nice meeting you Dr. Sana" I said showing my respect to her

"no need to be formal just call me Sana unnie or baby if you want" she said in flirty tone

"uh uhm I think I should go now I'm late" I said rushing to the office.

At the Office

I took a deep breath after the assistant called me and I enter the office to be meet with a cold pair of eyes owned by the person who bumped me earlier.