CHAPTER 5 : The Wedding

Mina's POV

Today is Friday, Chaeyoung and I explained everything to our best friends. Even though the contract said we can't tell anyone, we agreed on telling our bff's. The contract is just self made by me of course.

Today the two of us will buy our wedding clothes and Nayeon unnie and Dahyun will going with us since they don't have work and they insist.

We four arrived at the wedding store, we went in and look around.

"We've been walking for almost an hour, what do you really want to wear so that we can help you, right?" Dahyun whined

"we just arrived 5 minutes ago" Nayeon unnie said

"What do you to want?" she asked

"Simple" chaeyoung said

"unique" I said we spoke in unison

"simple but unique. Okay. You two sit down here, Noona and I will take care of it" Dahyun said while making me and chaeyoung sit then they left.

Few minutes later the two came back with nayeon unnie holding a white dress and Dahyun holding a white suit. They told us to try those in the fitting room in front of the couch and I go in first with unnie to assist me inside.

 They told us to try those in the fitting room in front of the couch and I go in first with unnie to assist me inside

(Imagine she's not smiling)

I came out of the fitting room wearing the white dress. I look at their reactions and saw them staring at me from head to toe in amazement.. I'm really pretty I kow that.....

We decided to get this one and now it's chaeyoung's turn to try the suit inside. Dahyun didn't go with him, he can fix the suit himself.

When he came out, I didn't expect him to look so good in that suit.

He came out while fixing his suit.

"Daebak!! Who's this young man wearing white suits huh?" Dahyun said in teasing tone with amazement in his voice.

Fast Forward

We already bought the clothes for the wedding with dahyun and unnie. Tomorrow we will meet the head Priest of the Church for our wedding.