CHAPTER 9 : Explained

The night after the competition

I was resting in the balcony enjoying the cold breeze when someone cleared his throat .

"Can I join?" Mr. Myoui asked and I nodded feeling awkward.

"are you nervous?" He asked breaking the silence.

"H-huh? Why would I?" I said

"Come on, don't pretend anymore. You are Son ChaeMin's grandson, aren't you?" he asked making me froze in my position.

"Aigoo. I'm pretty disappointed on you, I took care of you when that accident happened for 2 years yet you didn't greet me like before" he said and I look at him and he smiled.

"I know what happened chaeyoung-ah. I'm your Mom and dad's best friend including Sana's mom and Dahyun's dad. And the three of you might also know why your parents treat you like that. They don't have choice, your mom and dad they don't remember anything because of the injection that was injected on them. I know everything. Tomorrow will be a big day, don't be nervous. Your friend Jeongyeon is working their and I will also cheer you up. Rest early. Call me Dad as you used to before" he said and left.

Next Day

I left early and went to Noona and the hyungs house to prepare.

I drove to the hospital with my favorite baby red car. I saw a lot of people waiting for me, I was so nervous yesterday but now feel comfortable and usual. I got off the car and saw the different reactions on their faces and only Dad (Father in law) and Jeongyeon hyung smiled on me.

I walked towards  the entrance and they make a way for me, Jeong Hyung walk towards me.

"Your coat, Mr. Chairman" he joked and gave me my coat. I wore it while walking towards the meeting room, with the Presidents of each hospitals I owned and their proxy.

When I arrived I sat at the end of the table and the others took their sits.

CHAE
------------
VCP. Akira|                     |VC HoSang.    
VP. Sachiko|                 |Proxy DongWo.   
P. Of MinDong|                 |ProxyMINA                  
P. Of Hangang|                 |PXYNAYEON               
President|                 |SANA'S PRES.   

SANA'S PRES|                 |SANA'S PRES            
-

---------------
SANA

"Let's start" I demanded

"Let the interns enter!" One of the president's assistant said and over 10 interns entered including HaMyung/JongSuk, MinYoung, JeongYeon Hyung.

"Mr. Chairman, these interns will be under test today and you just need to monitor them in this screen" One of My presidents said

"No" I said making all of them look at me

"I want to lead the operations to test the interns" I said

"are you sure about that?" HoSang Said the vice chairman (VC) of my hospitals.

"Of course" I said and smiled at him

"OK. Introduce yourselves" The assistant said

"I'm Shin WooJin!"
"KIM MINYOUNG!"
"Yoo JEONGYEON!"
"Ki HaMyung"
"Choi NamRa"
"Kim MinJae"
"Lee Chaeryoung!"
"Choi JinSu"
"Han JaeJoon"
"Jang DaeSu"