CHAPTER 6 : Married Life

Chaeyoung's POV

It's just 3 in the morning I woke up early because I'm not used in sleeping in the bed I don't own.

I went down, mina is still sleeping. We slept in one bed but we put pillows between us.

I was about to go outside for jogging when I saw grandpa with joggers.

"grandpa, are you going to jog?" I asked

"Yeah, my doctor advised me to do physical exercise and fitness to stay healthy. I'm almost 60 but I can still do run around" Grandpa said proudly

"Wake up your wife then let's go together, alright?"

"Ne" I answered and went to our bedroom

"oh I was about to wake you up" I said when I saw mina getting out of the bathroom

"why?" she asked coldly

"grandpa said we should go jog with him, get ready" I said and went down stairs

Few minutes later

"Let's go" mina said coldly and started jogging.

"Yah! Slow down Grandpa is with us" I shouted on her making her slow down for us to catch up

"so? How's your night?" grandpa asked smiling weirdly and I accidentally bumped at the tree.

"ouch!"

"Yeah be careful. You almost put a scratch on the tree" Mina said

"Are you more worried in the tree than me?"

"OF COURSE" She emphasised and I scoffed then continue on jogging.

I'll tell you honestly, she's annoying but cute when annoyed-oops-

And our day just go on annoying and teasing each other.

AFTER 2 MONTHS

Mina's parents are going to go back here it means we will be living in one roof (BUT THAT'S WHAT GRANDPA WANTS).

It's been 2 months after the wedding, I became close with the noonas except for nayeon noona. I felt awkward around her and sad.

It's been 2 months.... I like her now, and it's possible to fall in love for her. But I know I shouldn't go against her boundaries, she won't let me, she won't like me back but still here I am staring at her every time I see her, getting jealous when she's with some guys.

I'm gonna change the topic.

I'm still a SG here, I'm also attending art school and I'm working part-time. Only my bros know about my part-time working and my art school. It's not a subject to be brag about so I'm not telling anyone unless they ask me.

I'm a SG at 3am to 11 am.
I'm working part-time at a cafe library 1hr away from the hospital. I'm working there at 12 nn to 3 pm.
I'm attending art class at 5 pm to 9 pm.
I only have 5 hours to get rest.

Now I'm standing at the entrance of the hospital, it's 5 am.

A lot of patients and patient's guardians are approaching me mostly girls. They are flirting with me well my face is standing out from 1st floor to the rooftop.

"Hi" a girl greeted in flirty way

"hello" I answered

"You're...... Chaeyoung?" she said after looking at my pin with my name on it.

"Yes ma'am" I answered politely

"don't call me ma'am, just call me InHa, Choi InHa" she said then offered a shake hand and I accepted it but I got shock when she suddenly pulled my hand to make me closer to her and then she smirked.