CHAPTER 16 : You Are Danger But I'm The King

Suji's POV

I went home and planning on talking with Nayeon. When I enter the house I asked the maid if Nayeon is in her room.

"Is nayeon on her room?" I asked

"Yes Ma'am. She just came home" The maid said

"From where?" I asked

"I don't know Ma'am but chaeyoung picked her up here and when she returned home she looks so bright and happy not like yesterday" she said and I nodded and went to Nayeon's room. I knocked on the door.

"IT'S OPEN!" She shouted and I entered to see her sitting on her bed with her back resting on the headboard with her blanket covering her lower body and her eyes focused with her cellphone on her hand. She then looked at me.

"Mom"

"Can we talk?" I asked and she nodded. I then sat beside her.

"About yesterday I'm sorry, everything that your brother said is true and I admit it. Chaeyoung is 1 year older than you but all these years you all thought that he is 4 years younger than you and I'm sorry if I need to fake it. I need to do it to protect him from your grandpa, he doesn't know that Chaeyoung is the one that he wanted to kicked out because he knows that he's a son of a rapist, so we hid it and kept him in your dad's parents for four years after I gave birth of you. Then after that four years your grandpa has a business trip in Thailand, China, and Canada for 2 years so we just made it a chance to keep chaeyoung and when he came back we just told him that chaeyoung is your second brother. He wants a son but he doesn't seem happy with chaeyoung because he said Chaeng looks like the baby that he thought a son of rapist that's why ever since he came back he started abusing your brother. I tried to stopped him but when I did your grandpa threatened me if I would stop him again he would hurt chaeyoung more and more " I explained honestly and smiled sadly.

" Mom, do you love me? "

" of course "

" What about Chae- I mean Oppa? "

" Yeah you are my daughter and sons"

"Do you also love dad?" she asked not expecting her to asked that question.

"Mom, do you love dad?" she asked again.

"To be honest with you, when we got married I don't feel any love on him. But when time passes he keeps trying and trying to make me love him and now I do, I love him now, and he gave me a divorce agreement. He wants me to talk with heejin"

"Divorce agreement? Mom, did you sign it?"

"No, I won't. Don't worry" I smiled and hugged her.

"Don't worry mom. Me, Oppa and sungjin will help you get together" I smiled upon hearing her words.

"Thank you"

2weeks later...

Chaeyoung's POV

Nayeon and I got closer again now and we already explained everything on SungJin and thankfully he understands, he is 10 now.

I'm with the boys now when I got a phone call with unknown number I answer it.

"Son ChaeYoung, seems like you got out of the trouble I caused you but know you won't got out for sure" I furrowed my eyebrows and putted the phone in speaker for the boys to listen. They a know now the Past of mine and they understand.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well it's just I got your Wife, son, your Mom, dad, grandpa Dongwoo of yours, Your friend Jihyo, Momo, Sana, your sister Nayeon and unfortunately I didn't got your brother because you are always with him. But anyway, I want you to come here  in 30 minutes if not the bomb will expload, no cops"