CHAPTER 7 : Jealous?

Mina's POV

"Let's just eat" Dad said and we obeyed

"By the way JongSuk-ah, your father will go back to Seoul next week right?" Mom asked

"yes auntie, at Saturday next week to be exact" Jongsuk answered

"Then stay here until then" Mom said making me look at her

"is it fine?"

"No-" I was cutted

"Yeah of course" Mom cutted me off and smiled at Jongsuk.

"we have an appointment at Wednesday, there's a competition in my school." Grandpa said changing the topic, his company owns a Art School, MyAk art University. It was named after dad, Myoui Akira because dad also loves drawing ever since he's a toddler.

"Chaeyoung you're a student there, right?" grandpa mentioned making me, mom, dad and Jongsuk look at chaeyoung in shock.

"Ah-h yeah, h-how did y-you know?" chaeyoung stuttered

"I saw your name in the competitors or performers lists, I also saw your artwork. You are pretty good" Grandpa said and giggle

"t-thanks grandpa"

Next day

"You awake" chaeyoung said when he got out of the bathroom, I just hummed in response.

"You didn't tell me about your art school" I said while preparing my bag.

"you didn't ask" he said fixing his necktie.

"whatever" I went downstairs followed by chaeyoung.

"Oh Goodmorning Mina, have some coffee" he said offering me a cup of coffee but then chaeyoung grab the mug and drink it.

"it's too sweet, mina doesn't like sweet coffee" he said and went to the dining table.

"Goodmorning grandpa, mom dad" I bowed and sat down.

"Goodmorning grandpa, good morning Mr. Myoui Mrs. Myoui" chaeyoung bowed at them.

"Goodmorning Grandpa, uncle, auntie" Jongsuk greeted with a smile and was about to sit beside me when chaeyoung pushed him a little and sit down beside me.

"By the way, Chaeyoung-ah pick me up at 4pm later. I want to see your class. Alright?" grandpa said

"how did you know I'm in night batch, grandpa?" chaeyoung asked in curiosity.

"ah I went to your school yesterday and I was met with a girl named Kim MinYoung she said she was your prettiest best friend in class" grandpa said and laugh a bit.

"hehe, I'll apologise for the behalf of my friend she's too full of herself" chaeyoung answered awkwardly. 'prettiest friend huh' I thought.

"it's okay, I love her confidence"

Few minutes later....

"Mina!" Jongsuk called out when I was about to enter the car with chaeyoung as usual, I then turned around while chaeyoung got stopped from entering.

"Ahh I just wanna ask if you have free time later"

"I -"

"She's busy" chaeyoung cutted me off and answered annoyingly.

"I'm not talking to you" Jongsuk said in serious tone and face me again with smile.

"I haven't check my schedule yet, why?" I asked.

"I just want to ask you out later if you're free, you know a lunch date" he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"you are unbelievable man, you're asking a married person out for a date in front of her husband. You're insane" chaeyoung said and entered the car while shaking his head.