CHAPTER 18 : Diary Notebook

Next Morning..

Chaeyoung's POV

I got woken up by the heat of sunlight hitting my face. I don't want to open my eyes because of my comfortable position but I can't handle the light. I opened my eyes then saw Mina staring at me, my face heated up because of how close her face is on mine. I sit up still looking at her.

"You're awake" she said softly making my heart beat fast.

"You.. Since when.. Did you arrive?" I asked processing my thoughts.

"11:30 last night. I'm in operation from 5 Pm to 11 Pm so I red your messages late" she said.

"Ahh.. Then why didn't yo-" I was cutted of when I suddenly felt a pair of soft lips on my. She's kissing me slowly making me close my eyes and respond. We kissed slowly for minutes until she pulled back.
I felt my cheeks became red and she chuckled.

"Let's go home now, its 9 in the morning" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the car.

In the house..

Mina's POV

When we reach our room, I throw my bag on the couch then lock the door.

Don't read if you're uncomfortable

I walk towards Chaeyoung and pushed him into the bed making him shock. I went on top of him slowly while staring at his eyes seductively. I saw him gulped, I kissed him hardly and he responded. I bit his lips and he lick mine asking for permission. I accepted it and suck his tongue while he's roaming around mine.

"Mhmm~" I moaned between the kiss. I sit up on him and grind on him while my hands are touching his toned abs.

"AhmMm~" he moaned started kissing my neck and living some marks on it. I removed his clothes same as mine. I continued grinding on him and he cupped my both breast and massage it.

"AhH~Hnhhg~" I moaned

I started kissing his neck down to his collar bone, to his nipples giving it a small bite. To his toned abs and down to his large thing. I cupped it and sip the top, lick and put inside my mouth.

"Ahh~Mina-yaH~hnghh~" he moaned, I put it in and out as fast as I can.

"I'm-I'm nea~AhhH" he moaned when he cum. I kissed him hungrily.

"MhMmh" I moaned when he suddenly putted his d*ck on my p*ssy. I thrust getting fast and faster until we came together. I layed beside him panting when he suddenly get on top of me and kiss my neck. He is giving me wet kisses from my neck down to my breast. Then when he reached my p*ssy he gave it a long lick doing it up and down teasing my entrance.

"Yah! Just g- ahHhHhngG~" I moaned when he entered his tongue inside me. I can feel his warm tongue going in and out of my p*ssy faster.

************
Morning....

I got woken up when I felt Chaeyoung moving trying to remove my arm on his chest but I pulled him back and hugged him on his side so tight.

"I'm still sleepy" I said in sleepy tone

Hour later...

I woke up with a delicious smell of a food, my stomach growled after smelling it. I went to the kitchen to see Chaeyoung cooking. He is wearing an apron without a shirt, he only wears short. I smiled and went to back hug him making him flinch.

"You scared me!" he said and I giggled

"what are you cooking?" I asked

"Some sort of food" he said and I pinch him