CHAPTER 17 : Flashback Of Pains

22 years ago..

Chaeyoung's POV

Today is my 4th birthday and I'm going to celebrate this special day with my family and Dahyun my bestfriend with his family in my Grandpa Dongwoo and Grandma ChaeMin's place. I'm excited of what kind of gift grandpa would give me. My 3rd birthday he gifted me a Camera necklace also noona have one so that he would know our safety. Its amazing though.

"Noona!!" I shouted calling my noona.

"I'm almost done, just finishing my make up!" Noona shouted from her room, her name is Im Nayeon she is 4 years older than me and is now 7 she is turning 8 in September.

"I didn't invited any boys noona come down!" I shouted and she finally show up.

"Mom dad let's go!" I said excitedly and we went to our car followed by Dahyun's family car.

On our way to the White Mansion a car suddenly hit ours the same as Dahyun hyung's.

My head hurts and my vision got blurry.

"Mom, dad, noona. Noona!" I called them but there's no answer. Then 1 man with 4 guys with him opened the car door, I can't see their faces because of my blurred vision.

"Please.. Help them.. Bring them to the hospital.. Mister..." I said weakly then went unconscious.

I got woken up by a cold water that have been purposely poured on me. When I opened my eyes its Ki HoSang my Grandpa and Grandpa dad's high-school best friend.

I only saw Dahyun beside me and Grandpa and grandpa on the other side of the room. We are tied up. I can't see my parents and Dahyun hyung's.

"What's happening?" I asked

"well kiddo you were just kidnapped by me" he said proudly.

"Since you're the youngest here tell me who do you want to save in them? Your best of bestfriends Dahyun? Your closest grandpa? Or your beloved grandma?" he said in devil tone.

"All of the above" I answered

"OK, then one of them will die. Dalpo come out!" he called out then a man came out its my Grandpa dad. How can he betrayed us? He is Grandpa's bestfriend ever since they're young. He is the one I run off when I got problems, the only person who saw my tears. He is closer to me than my real grandpa. What is this?

"Kill ChaeMin" HoSang ordered

"what? Its not what we deal with" Grandpa dad said

"if you don't want then I'll do it" HoSang said then grab the gun that's in Grandpa dad's hand then point it on grandma.

"HoSang what do you really want?" Grandma asked

"Everything. Your money, your hospital, your mansions, the badge and symbol of a Royal Family member. I want the world to be mine. And it will only happen if you will die" he said making me and Dahyun hyung untie our rope quickly but when I finally removed it, I stood up and then HoSang just shot my Grandma. I was too stunned to even Blink my eyes. Then anger took me and attacked HoSang I punched him really hard and getting a help by hyung. We both learned martial arts just last year. He fainted then I run to grandma while grandpa is crying having grandma's head on his lap. Then a siren of police car was heard, HoSang's mens grab him and escaped while the other mens was arrested.

End of Flashback

Chaeyoung's POV

I found out that HoSang took My family to the hospital and injected them a fluid that's amnesia as the effect. He kidnapped Dahyun's family and threatened them to keep silent. They kicked dahyun out  and I to protects us. The police asked us the image of the kidnappers and we described them. They continued investigating until the case got closed because of so many years it took.