CHAPTER 19 : Court Hearing

HoSang's POV

"Dad, We heard something about chaeyoung. He got evidences of your crime and is now on his way to the police" My Son JaeMyung said and I look at him while holding a glass of beer.

"I already told our men's to do anything not to let Chaeyoung got his evidence to the police" He said and when I was about to speak his phone rings.

"Excuse me dad... Hello?... Good job I'll give you your reward later make sure everything is clean" JaeMyung said and when he exactly hang up the phone HaMyung went in.

"Hi dad, hi hyung" he greeted

"You look happy" I said

"of course if it's not because of my Hyung I won't be this happy dad" he said making me curious.

"My men just called, he hit the car Chaeyoung was driving" JaeMyung Said making me smile.

"Great job son"

"you should compliment me too dad. I injected something on Chaeyoung so hell be in Comatose so even if the court called you he won't be there" he said

"Good job Sons" I smiled just then someone knocked on the door, HaMyung opened it and there are police officers.

"Good morning Mr. Ki we want to invite you in the police station for the court hearing of your cases" the officer said

"Okay" I said easily knowing that the job is already done.

Fast Forward.. 1 week after.. The final hearing

Third Person's POV

Dahyun and his friends are all worried on what would the result be when Chaeyoung is in Comatose.

On the other hand HoSang is siting in relaxing position not  even nervous of what will happen.

"All rise! Greet the honorable judge, Judge Ahn Minhyuk!" The assistant said and the judge sat down on his chair.

"This will be the final hearing and the result will be decided today. Let's start, This side's attorney please start your questioning for the suspect" The judge said pointing at Dahyun's side.

"Yes Your honour. So Mr. Ki where are you at the time of kidnapping" The attorney asked

"I'm at the hospital" HoSang answered

Skip...

"Ms. Please announce the result" the judge said and the people started whispering

"Silen-" when the judge was about to hit the hammer someone cutted him of.

"Wait!" Everyone turned around to see Chaeyoung limping and still in hospital gown.

"Your honour, I am the oldest grand son of Son ChaeMin that was murdered 22 years ago. I am Son ChaeYoung" He said still standing while the others are shock to see him not in coma.

"Do you have anything to say Mr. Son?" th judge ask him.

"Yes your honour. I got hit by the car that's why I can't come hear in other hearing and the evidences where hidden that only me knows.... That necklace that Nayeon is wearing there's a hidden camera of the kidnapping" Chaeyoung said pointing at Nayeon's necklace.

"Can you show it to us?" the judge asked and Chaeyoung nodded walking towards nayeon to get the necklace and nayeon handed it to him. When Chaeyoung got the necklace he took out the SD card or memory card of it and put it inside the USB and then inserted it in the laptop that the judge provided.

"This first video is the evidence of HoSang and his men talking about how he kidnapped Mr. Bae DalPo's Sons and named the boys Ki JaeMyung and Ki Hamyung instead of their real names, Bae Suhyeok and Bae DaeSu" Chaeyoung informed making everyone shock except for Dahyun he knows everything.

"Sir what do you want to do with those kids?" the men in video asked

"Don't kill them, I can use them against DalPo. They will kill their own father" HoSang said in the video and then laughed.

"And this necklace of mine also have a camera. It captured everything that happened in the kidnapping case 22 years ago" Chaeyoung said taking of the memory card on his necklace and inserted in in USB and then laptop.

After watching the video people kept whispering and HoSang is boiling in angry while his Son JaeMyung don't care that he got kidnapped but Hamyung felt betrayed.

"Another crime of Mr. Ki is for killing innocent people in Gyeonggu-do because people their are known for being rich. Based on one of HoSang's men that turned himself in, Mr. Ki JaeMyung and Ki Hamyung also killed people there" Chaeyoung said showing the evidence of crime to the judge.

Minutes later..

".... I announce Mr. Ki HoSang, Ki HaMyung and Ki JaeMyung to be guilty.." the announcer said and when the police was about to get the three HoSang got out of control and started to make a fuss. He picked up the police's gun and pointed it on Chaeyoung and then shot it, but instead of chaeyoung SuJi pushed him and got shon on her stomach.

"Mom!" Nayeon shouted going near to SuJi while chaeyoung is having SuJi on his lap.

The three criminal got arrested now and HoSang and JaeMyung got punished of death for heavy crimes while HaMyung will be in jail for 6 and a half years.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!!" Chaeyoung shouted trying to block the blood from bleeding.

"Mom hold on.. Hold on." Chaeyoung said crying

___________

__________
PLEASE VOTE!!

Short chapter to make you want more..

💚💙❤️💜