3

"What do you mean she isn't home?" Ayesha yelled over her phone. "Well then look for her!" she yelled again as she ended the call. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked sipping his drink and looking back at Ayesha with his doe eyes. "My sister is rebelling" she answered. "She doesn't seem like the kind to rebel" Jimin added. "Then why else do you think she is still not home yet?" she asked. " What if she lost her way or was kidnapped?" Taehyung said leaning onto Jungkook's shoulder as he sipped through the straw loudly. 

"If somebody kidnapped her they would probably get her back and pay me a ransom to keep her." Ayesha said sounding frustrated. "And her phone is still on so if she gets lost she can use google maps or get a cab back home" she continued. "Well you could get her an electric scooter. It doesn't require a license?" Namjoon suggested. "What does a scooter have to do with this?" Jin interrupted. "According to what we heard, that is the reason she is rebelling at the moment" Jimin continued as he took a bite of his muffin. " I could. But, then she is going to get pampered and will become more willful" she said passing Jimin a tissue. 

"Then give her tasks. Only if she completes them, will she get what she wants" Hoseok suggested. "Let her earn what she wants. It's fair and she won't take it for granted" Yoongi continued.
" What task do you think she can earn? She excels in almost everything that I could set her up against. If everything is a cakewalk for her, what is she even earning?" Ayesha said. " Well then that's not her fault. She's just talented" jungkook said snatching the muffin from Jimin.

"How about you put her up for management?" Namjoon said. "You're a genius but where do I put her?" Ayesha said looking at the pouting jimin. " You are managing our tour to India. Hand it over to her" jin shrugged as Jungkook choked on the muffin.

" It could cost both of us our careers" Ayesha said looking up. " You said she's smart and talented. And if she takes after you, I bet there's nothing she can't manage" jin said. "If she makes a mistake..." Ayesha started. " Has she ever done any management work?" Namjoon interrupted. " If student council and managing a wedding is allowed then yes" Ayesha answered. " Perfect. I'll have someone look over her as well. And voila, we have a transformed kid" namjoon exclaimed. " This is no joke. What about your company?" She asked.  " They don't need to know?" Yoongi said placing his drink down. " Are you crazy?" She asked. " Did I stutter?" Yoongi retorted shutting her up.

" But this could be risky. If we get caught we'll get away with punishments. You'll probably lose your job" Hoseok pointed. " Somebody is talking sense finally" she sighed. " You think we'll let that happen?" Yoongi smirked as Namjoon slowly caught on to what yoongi was planning. " Ooh evil. I like it" namjoon smiled. "Are you two speaking telepathically?" Taehyung asked. " Maybe" namjoon answered. " Woah jimin I want to do that too" taehyung said shaking jimin by the sleeve. " What are you planning?" Jin asked. " Secret" namjoon and yoongi blurted simultaneously and broke out into wider smiles.

Just then the bell at the door rang indicated a customer had arrived ,interrupting the conversation. " All of that aside, won't she faint at the mere sight of us?" Jimin said. But before Ayesha could respond someone aggresively turned her chair around.