17

"I was attacked. That's why I left" Alesha confessed. "Ooh plot twist" Dhruv commented earning himself dirty looks. "She's hurt?" "Yoongi voiced. "Apparently yes. That's the only reason why you two could hold her down "Meera answered rather curtly.

" And I asked who not how?" she turned back to Alesha." I don't know yet" Alesha whimpered. "Dhruv. Take them to the rooms. I'll take her to the doctor "Meera announced.

"What's wrong ?"Namjoon questioned. "You're Ayesha's friend aren't you? "Meera asked instead to which he nodded. "Don't tell Ayesha anything about what you just heard. It's for the best. There is a traitor and most probably from her side" Meera explained." Can I at least clean her up a bit before you take her?" Taehyung asked in an innocent tone as he raised the small first aid kit in his hands.

"It needs stitches it won't stop bleeding no matter how much you clean it up" Meera sighed "What sort of friends beat her that bad? "Jimin grunted." That's because she did not inform any of us about it or else I would have stepped out with her "Meera scowled darkly in her direction.

"How would you stop a horde?" Jin questioned." By glaring then down. If you guys are hungry then tell Dhruv  he'll heat the food up. Pick your rooms and freshen up. We'll be back in an hour "Meera said picking the keys up from the table.

"What?"she voiced when she felt all the gazes stuck on her. " Can we talk to Alesha for a moment?" Yoongi said shifting his weight from one foot to the other. "I'll be outside. Dhruv,come with me "Meera announced walking out of the house as Dhruv happily followed.

"Come with me" Yoongi outstretched an arm." What for?" Jungkook suspected another lecture." Fine" Alesha sighed going along in a direction that lead to the rooms.

"She told you everything, didn't she?" she asked as soon as the door fell shut." Was he the one that got you attacked?" he questioned instead. "Who do you refer to by 'he'?" She said settling down on the floor with her back against the bed.