8

Time skip to friday~

" You sure you're not forgetting something?" Alesha asked one last time before they boarded."And they call me the grandpa. She's nagging all the time. Old lady" Yoongi provoked the younger who balled her hand into a fist and shot him a dirty look. "She's been better to us nowadays. You should stop provoking her" Jin said as he held Yoongi by his shoulder. 

"Can't. It's a habit now" Yoongi shrugged. "Well then, get rid of it" Namjoon glared. "Fine..."Yoongi rolled his eyes. " Sit with whoever you want to. I'll take the leftover seat" Alesha said standing in the aisle. "Told you, she's better now" Jin whispered before walking up to her and extending an arm out. "Sit with me" Jin said with a smiling face.

"No, I'm good pick your partner. I'm planning on sleeping anyways" she smiled gently putting his hand away. "Then sit with Jungkook. He's going to sleep too" Namjoon said coming up from behind. "No, I'm really fine" she refuted. "You don't want to sit with me?" Jungkook pouted. 

"What? No, I didn't mean it like that" she soothed him. "Then sit with me" he said adamantly. "What sort of logic is this?" she rolled her eyes. "Yay she agreed" Jungkook exclaimed as he dragged her away into one of their seats. "I'm going with chimchim" Taehyung said cutely. "I'm going with Jin" Namjoon announced as well. "I was going to take Hobi anyways"  Yoongi shrugged dragging the ball of sunshine along with him.

"How long will this take" Jungkook asked sitting beside her. "Nine and a half hours" she answered. The instructions began soon and they all buckled up. "Do anything but , don't look at Jimin when they tell you to make sure small things are safe and secure" she whispered fiercely at Jungkook.  He smirked. "Hey, you do know that we are seated right behind you?" Jimin growled. 

"Then you should be thanking me" she retorted. "Thank you. But, I think your efforts are futile" Jimin said. "What do you mean?" she quizzed. "You'll see " Taehyung answered. "Weird" she mumbled to herself. In a few minutes when the announcement took place, Jungkook called for the airhostess and told her that he is worried that 'his' kid isn't secure and when the airhostess asked as to where his son was, he pointed straight at Jimin. "I'm sorry, don't listen to him. They're playing around" Alesha said to the airhostess who smiled and walked away. 

"Does he do this every time?" she asked and the poor flushed Jimin nodded. "Here" she said handing two candies to them. "Pulse?" Taehyung asked taking one. "Indian toffee" she answered. "And you carry them around?" Jimin asked. "Yeah just for flights" she answered. "None for me?" Jungkook whined. 

"You would've gotten one if you didn't tease Jimin" she answered. "Gee, thanks" Jimin said from behind. She nodded at him. "But, be careful, he's going to grip your hand really badly when we take off which apparently is in the next moment" Taehyung warned. "You're scared of take-offs?" she asked and Jungkook nodded. "Here. Chewing gum helps" she said offering him one. 

"Hold my hand, if you feel scared" he offered. "I will" he responded as he gripped on nervously. He was really nervous in the beginning but calmed down later on. Surprisingly, Alesha slept through almost the entire flight. "Don't you think both the sisters are really pretty?" Jimin asked looking at Taehyung who nodded. "I think Namjoon has a crush on Ayesha though?" Jungkook continued. "I think Yoongi hyung does" Jimin added. 

"Well if it is true. This is going to be really fun because her favorite is Jimin. " Taehyung said smiling. "You sure are enjoying the drama" Jimin tsk-ed. "Of course I am. At least I'm not a part of the love triangle" Taehyung answered. "I think Alesha has a thing for Jin hyung" Jimin continued. "But, she called him hyung. Not oppa" Jungkook rectified. 

"So? She still blushes around him" Taehyung retorted. "She seems to be more of Jungkook's type actually" Jimin said as Taehyung nodded. "If she heard us, we'd be dead meat" Jungkook warned. "If you guys do end up dating, tell me first" Jimin teased. "We barely know each other hyung" Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"I've seen her glancing at Namjoon though" Jin said out of nowhere. "Alesha?" Taehyung asked unfazed by the interruption  or eavesdropping Jin did. "Yeah she keeps sneaking glances at him. Either she has a crush on him or she's guilty or something  for doing something to him" Jin said chewing on the chocolate he held.

"Well then Jungkook my boy. You have a tough life ahead wooing her from Namjoon" Jimin joked. "I don't have feelings for her?" Jungkook retorted. "Then why did you pull her away and whine for a chocolate?" Jimin probed. "Because Jin hyung and I talked about this before dimwits" Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"Explains why you did that" Alesha said lazily stretching her arms. All four of them were shocked. Jin sneaked off back to his seat. "How long were you listening?" Jungkook asked. "I got up just now" she said stifling a yawn. "It's almost time to get off in ten minutes I guess"Jungkook said looking at his watch. "You should've woken me up if you were that bored" she said stretching again. "How could he with the dark circles you hold?" Jimin retorted.

"Is it that evident?" she asked pressing her eye bags. "Extremely" Taehyung answered. "Why  didn't you sleep properly?" Jungkook asked. "Had work to do " she said getting up. "What work do you have to do at this age?" Jungkook quizzed. "Says the one that joined a band at 15" alesha retorted before heading to use the washroom.

A/N: India in the next chapter! Finally!