19

They dashed out of to the door only see Jungkook sitting behind an overspeeding Meera."What the-" they mumbled before shutting up under Namjoon's glare. Let's rewind to five minutes ago~

While, Alesha and Yoongi went ahead to complete their discussion, the revving up of an engine attracted the boy's attention. Specially Jungkook who stood in the veranda with his mouth agape as he looked on in awe.

"Turbine superbike?" He asked to which the helmetted figure atop the black bike nodded. "Can I take a ride?" He asked nibbling his lower lip in both excitement and nervousness. "Kook you haven't taken a bike out for like what months?" Namjoon interrupted. "Get on then" Meera answered. "Won't that be awkward?" Jungkook scratched his forehead nervously. "Are you the misogynist types?" Meera questioned.

"What's that?" He asked. "Opposite of feminist" Meera answered. "No. No. Absolutely not!" He refuted. "Get on then" Meera said tilting the bike for him to get on. "Can I?" Jungkook turned to face Namjoon with big doe eyes. "Go ahead" Jin assured coming up from behind. Jungkook smiled wide before getting on behind the lady. "Hold on" Meera smiled. "No, it's fine" Jungkook refused. "What a gentleman. But seriously boy in my eyes you're a baby so just hold on" she scoffed before placing his hand on her shoulder and speeding throughout the estate way as Jungkook gripped harder and let out hoots that turned into loud screams.

The loud screams soon enough drew Alesha and Yoongi out of their holes. "Akka stop!" Alesha exclaimed loudly as Meera swerved skillfully to a stop. "That... Was awesome!!" Jungkook said as his emotions overcame his rationale and he embraced Meera in a brief but tight embrace. Meera didn't really hug him back but, didn't push him away either.

"How come you never let me even come near you or your bike?" Dhruv whined. "Because he isn't was annoying as you "Meera said breaking the small moment she shared with Jungkook. He pulled back and stuttered an apology for his suddenness before Meera chuckled and ruffled his hair gently and muttered an, "It's alright". All the boys stood captivated by her beauty and her even more entrancing voice.

"It's weird, right?" she mumbled awkwardly "What?"Jungkook asked snapping out of his trance. "My laugh" she elaborated. "I would keep it as my ringtone if I could" Taehyung blurted out of nowhere and then embarrassedly clasped a hand over his mouth "It's a fact" Alesha camce to his rescue." Shut uр and get on" Meera indicated at the spot Jungkook had vacated.

"Are you flustered? Oh my god. This is as rare as an owl sleeping in the day" Alesha blabbered. "Stop bullshitting" Meera said throwing the other helmet at the younger who caught it in time."That could've hit me"Alesha pouted, stuffing her head in the helmet as Meera shut her visor in response.

"Are you seriously unable to wear a helmet?" Dhruv pointed out as Alesha fumbled with a strap Meera turned to look at Alesha and then grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. She tightened the straps around the youngers head and bobbed her head indicating for her to hop on, to which the younger gleefully obliged to with a comment," I knew to you loved me" before latching onto the elders back.

"Whatever" was all she got as a response. "We'll be right back "Alesha turned to say with her arms still wrapped around the elder's waist." Take your time. Not like we're rurning away or something." Jin assured to which she nodded and waved as they sped off."Won't they get charged? Like a fine or something, overspeeding and stuff?" "Yoongi questioned. "Them getting caught is rarer than a blue moon " Dhruv scoffed.

"Come along, let's get you settled." He added turning away from the trail of dust the girls had churned up when they sped away. "So you like her?" Taehyung teased. "Like? I love her. It's a known fact" Dhruv corrected. "I don't think she does though" Namjoon pointed out. "I know. It's been years now" Dhruv shrugged. "She showed more interest in Jungkook compared to you if I have to be honest" Jimin added.

"I know. Not much I can do anyways" Dhruv sighed. "The master bedroom is off limits it's the last room, it's for the girls. Other than that pick any room. And the room that's left, I'll take that one" Dhruv listed out. "Actually take your pick, we'll take the rest" Jin offered. "No ways. Atithi devo bhava. It's an Indian saying that states that a guest is akin to a god in human form" Dhruv explained.

"Video game?" Jungkook asked pointing at a CD cover under the table. "Yeah. Alesha's favourite. Marvel vs Capcom 3" Dhruv answered. "Never heard of it" Taehyung peeked at the cover as Jungkook muttered,"Same" softly.

"When she comes back, play a match with her. She'd love that" Dhruv suggested. "Definitely. Do they have a PS here?" Jungkook asked looking up excitedly. "Obviously " Dhruv rolled his eyes. "Quick now pick your rooms. Take a nice hot bath and till then I'll get lunch ready. They'll be back by then." He continued pushing them towards the rooms. " You can cook?" Jin exclaimed surprised at the revelation. "What's so shocking about that?" He turned back to ask. "Didn't expect you to" Jin said as he went ahead to check the rooms out.