21

"We'll split into two groups okay? We're ten in total. Six will go in the Innova and the other four in the Thar. Alesha will drive the Thar and Meera will drive the Innova because Alesha begged Meera to let her drive the Thar. Namjoon, Yoongi, Alesha and Jin will go in the Thar and the rest along with me and Meera will go in the Innova, am I clear?" Dhruv announced like some sort of tour guide.

"Quick question, what's a Thar?" Jin asked. "That car" Dhruv pointed. "It looks nice" Jungkook commented. "Let's go?" Meera asked exiting the house. "What are you wearing?" Alesha asked scowling at the maknae line. "Clothes?" Jimin retorted. "I said dress warm, you're literally sleeveless, Jungkook is wearing something that could count as a crop top and Taehyung, I don't even know what you're wearing but, you won't be warm in it. So all three of you please go change. Right now" 

"But, we don't have anything warm. We packed all dressy clothes" Taehyung pouted. "I've got my dad's sweaters if you want?" Meera offered. "Yes please." Alesha answered. Taehyung moved forward to keep up the pace with Meera when she turned around and glared at him. "Stay right there, don't come closer. I'll get the sweaters"

"Oh. Okay" Taehyung nodded. "I don't think she likes me at all" Taehyung said to the rest once she was out of earshot. "She doesn't like being touched and you sort of snuggled up to her when you were sleeping" Alesha sighed. "I did?" Taehyung pointed at himself. "You're lucky. Ask Dhruv what she did when he tried to hold her hand" 

"What did she do?" Taehyung turned to Dhruv. "It's a painful memory I'd rather not talk about" Dhruv gulped. "Anyways, where are we going?" Namjoon interrupted, saving Dhruv some recurrences of his trauma. "It's called Nandi hills. It's a beautiful spot, takes a long drive but, when you reach on time, you're above the clouds and it's....breath taking. On our way back there is a go-karting spot. If anybody gets hungry, just ask, we have snacks in the car." Dhruv explained going into his tour guide mode again. "Quick question, Alesha isn't 18 how is she allowed to drive?" Jimin asked and all eyes turned to Alesha. 

"I used to find you cute but every time I've met you in real life, you make me want to strangle you" she glared at him. Meera whacked Alesha out of nowhere, "Stop threatening the guests" and then handed out the sweaters to the maknae line. "He started it" Alesha huffed up. "But, was it wrong though?" Meera arched an eyebrow knowing her point hit home. "Can one of you drive?" Meera asked the other three people in the Thar. "I can" Yoongi offered. 

And thus they left, not knowing that they were being watched. Not knowing the  trouble that was to come upon them nor the hearts that broke in complete silence seeing them leave together. Nor of the fact of how badly the stalkers wanted the males in the cars dead.