15

"Did you tell Ayesha that we reached?" Yoongi asked

"Did you tell Ayesha that we reached?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah I was doing that" Alesha lied. "Who were the guy's yesterday after?" Namjoon asked cutting straight to the point. "You" she answered.

"What guy's?" Meera questioned coming in with trays laden with drinks. "There were some guy's who somehow got to know that they are in India and tried to attack." Alesha answered pointing at the men. "How'd they know?" Meera asked going back in to get the snacks. "I don't know that yet. We'll know by tonight though" Alesha answered loud enough for the elder to hear her from the kitchen.

"How?" Jin asked. "Because the policeman that came yesterday is an old mate. By now, the attackers must have been tortured to the point even Hades would cut them some slack" Alesha said passing the glasses of juice around."Hades?" Taehyung asked.

"I know this one. He's the god of the underworld in Greek mythology" Namjoon interrupted. "Yeah" she answered. "You're an Army" Jimin concluded.

"What are you blabbering about?" Alesha said seemingly annoyed. "The first day we met. You said idols. You knew all our names. And even called out Jin hyung and cared for him" Jimin exclaimed. "Everybody knows you. You guys went to the White House, that's how I know your names" she answered calmly.

"What crap? She barely keeps up with the local news much less something that happened in the white House. " Meera exposed coming in with snacks. "So she is an Army?" Taehyung questioned. "You guys didn't know?" Meera questioned instead. "No we didn't. And there goes her facade" Yoongi smirked.

"Let her off your hook" Hoseok interrupted. "Okay fine . I'm an Army. So what?" Alesha admitted. "Why did you act all the time then?" Taehyung questioned. "I never hid it. I was just never asked about it" she rectified. "Liar" he thought to himself.

"So, what is your past about?" Namjoon asked seriously. "What past?" She asked ignorantly sipping her juice."Your gang and everything " Jin elaborated and she choked. "What was so shocking about that? " Jin questioned himself. "Nothing you guys stay here for a moment. Akka wait with them. Bahar kon aya hai dekh ke aati hu" Alesha answered getting up.

"I'll go see who is outside" Dhruv translated when all eyes turned to him. A few minutes later, loud voices yelling stuff and sounds of a person being thrashed were heard. The impatient boys got to the window to see Alesha getting beaten up by a horde.

"What the hell? Why isn't she fighting back?" Namjoon said tugging at the rails of the window, hoping it would break but unfortunately his God of destruction powers didn't work. "It's alright l. She deserves this one" Meera patted him comfortingly. "What is that supposed to mean?" He yelled back. "They're her friends. Two minutes more and they'll be crying all over her" Meera added walking back to the couch.

"What sort of friends beat up that badly?" Jin mumbled. " I would do that to you if it was allowed" Jungkook responded with a smirk. "You guys. Shut up she's still getting beaten up. Why are they hitting her so bad?" Yoongi groaned tugging at the rails alongside. "They're the gang people " Dhruv said as he froze on spot as realisation hit him smack in the face.

"The ones that left when Alesha did" Meera added."But, still" Hoseok pouted."I think they're done. " Taehyung pointed out to the horde hugging her, some even crying.

"You guys. Seriously how old are you?" She asked suspiciously. "This one is 30. These two are 27. That's the leader, 28. That's the second eldest,29. The middle one,28. The youngest, 25" Dhruv answered. " Is this your first time ? Fights and all?" Meera questioned. "Yeah. Why?" Namjoon responded.

"Explains the reactions " Meera shrugged off. "You guys should sit and eat. They'll take their own sweet time and this ain't even half of them" Meera added.
About half an hour later~

"Get in. And the rest of you drop by some other day" Meera ordered stepping slightly out of the house. They all froze but still got up murmuring stuff and dispersed. "Woah she's so cool" Taehyung whispered. "And hot" Jimin added as Taehyung tsk-ed at him.

"But she is badass" Jungkook added. "And very much like Yoongi. Looks cold but is sweet" Hoseok whispered. "I told you guys to stay there. Why are you here?" Meera asked in a raised tone. "And what were you doing letting them come here?" She turned to face Dhruv who was too mesmerized by her to even respond, that was until she kicked his shin.

"Alesha. Handle your mess" Meera said dragging her in. "Oh my god you're bleeding!" Jin exclaimed pointing at the younger who had a slightly bruised forehead and cuts on her hands. "They're nothing" Alesha shrugged off.