4

"You cancelled my credit card?!" The angry young girl growled. " What sort of disrespectful behaviour is this?" Yoongi glared at the intruder. Namjoon stopped yoongi who was getting up from his chair and swayed his head and said, " That's her sister"

"I didn't do it. Your mother did" Ayesha said peeling her sisters arms off the chair and swirled back to face the members. " Well and that's my sister" Ayesha said looking at the stunned members.

Alesha took up the spot by Ayesha's side and glared at her with an outstretched arm. " I earned that money and you two have no right over it" Alesha demanded. " So maybe you should have stayed at home and maybe call your parents instead of partying around?" Ayesha said looking to face her sister. " Whatever, change of plans. My friend isn't coming here. So I have no reason to stay anymore. I'm going back sooner. I'll get my earnings back. Just book me a flight ticket at your earliest." Alesha demanded as she grabbed her sister's drink and slurped it silently.

" It's coffee" Ayesha pointed out. " And I have missed it" Alesha continued. " You are not supposed to have it" Ayesha said taking away the drink. " Come, I'll get you something else to drink" Ayesha said. " Coffee would be good tho?" Alesha answered. " You'll be addicted again" Ayesha pointed out. "I told you, I wasn't addicted!"alesha defended. "Then why did you have coffee stains ?"Ayesha retorted. " I didn't know I had to brush after every cup?"Alesha rolled her eyes. "Fine. Coffee it is"Ayesha said as she slid off her chair and went to order.

"Don't faint this time" jimin said breaking the silence. "I won't this time"alesha answered. " Then why did you last time?" Jimin probed. "Well I didn't expect my sister to know idols?" She shrugged. " And what you did earlier was rude" yoongi commented.

"That's how we live" she retorted. "By being rude?"he continued. "We rarely fight. Do you know why? It's because she is willful and I let her do all she wants so, we rarely ever fought. But I have a breaking point. I'm 16 and she needs to understand that I'm not her little baby anymore. I do what I wish to" she said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Have you ever thought that she does it for your own good?" Yoongi said after  a moment's hesitation. " So? Does that mean from the moment I was born till the moment I die, I have to be under her?" Alesha said calmly. "You're impossible" yoongi concluded. " I'm stating facts which you don't accept because you want to side with your friend"Alesha said rolling her eyes. 

"You are still young. She's just protecting you. She's making sure you don't make a wrong decision." Yoongi corrected. "Well I don't remember seeing her protecting me when I was going through shit. As far as I remember she belittled my feelings and drove me more over the edge" she answered looking away.  "What shit?" Jungkook spoke up. " Mental issues." She answered.

Meanwhile Ayesha returned with a cup of coffee and a truffle pastry. " I'm hoping you guys talked?" She said sliding the tray nearer to her sister. "And you shouldn't be hoping for a positive outcome since I'm involved" Alesha answered drinking her coffee. " You can have your cake, I'm off"Alesha continued as she grabbed her drink and hopped off the chair.

Ayesha turned and grabbed her sister by the arm. "You don't have money where are you going?" She asked. "Well, I'm going with my friend, who by the way is waiting for me."Alesha said tugging her arm away.

" Which friend?" Ayesha asked. " A friend I made" Alesha answered annoyed. ". Male or female?" Ayesha asked. " Male obvio" Alesha rolled her eyes. " Sit back down. You're going home with me" Ayesha pulled her sister by the arm. " As if you could win me over" Alesha smiled as she pulled her hand out of her sister's grip. " I could" jungkook stepped up and held her by the arm.

" Too bad. You can't" she said as she swerved his arm and within a flash, held it behind his back. " Told ya" she continued as she let go of him and dashed away. " I'm sorry about that" Ayesha sighed on the verge of tears. " She didn't even hurt me, what are you sorry for?" Jungkook comforted Ayesha.

" But that still wasn't the right thing to do and God knows who she is off with at the moment. " Ayesha said as a tear trailed down her cheek. " I could look into it if you want?" Jin offered. "Huh?" Was all Ayesha could mutter. " Well the owner of this cafe is a friend. We could check the CCTV footage. " Jin explained with a smile. " If it isn't a burden could we actually do that?" She asked. " Of course. Wipe those tears, I'll be back" jin ruffled her hair slightly from across the table and he went off.