Episode 7: Suzune Horikita 2 [18+]

[The writing style might be very different, since I came back to this after a VERY long time. 'Cough' 'cough' 2 months 'cough']

[And there might be minor continuity errors]

-

[Previous summary- Ayano and 5 girls find themselves in an empty white room with nothing but a bed. They all think it's a dream, but according to the room, the only way to escape is to have sex two times. With no other means of escape, they decide to go through with it. Horikta is the first to volunteer.

-

-

[Horikita POV]

Ayanokouji and I were still on the bed, my legs wrapped around, straddling him. A large hand closed around my upper arm, the touch gentle despite the inherent strength I felt there. My gaze latched onto it, and despite everything I did, I couldn't lift my eyes.

He moved, his free hand snaking out to slide into the mass of my dark black hair at the nape of my neck. Slowly he pulled me forward.

''You know, I'm surprised you still haven't stabbed me with your compass yet.'' He said. 

He pulled more until I lost my balance. Hands out I caught myself against his broad chest and sighed in happiness as my fingers contacted solid muscle. 

''No compass-assault required,'' I told him.

''Good.'' He breathed the words right against my lips and then claimed them. Liquid pleasure coursed through my veins as a shiver chased over every inch of my skin. I'd expected a rough, passion-filled kiss. 

What I got was the sensual exploration of the sexual connoisseur as his lips feathered over mine, exploring every curve from the center to the corners and back again. When he got there, he nipped at the fullness of my lower lip, and sucked lightly.

My pussy contracted hard in sheer need. God, if he was this good a kisser, what the hell was he going to be like at other things? A whimper built in my throat as my hands smoothed over the broadness of his shoulders.

He let go of my lip and his free arm curved around my waist as he rolled me under him on the bed, and tucked me against his lean, hard body. I have seen him in summing classes with his shirt off, and even though he always claimed to never exercise, he sure kept himself in good condition.

''Are you sure you are fine with this? I mean, you always tell me how I'm not your type, even though... I never ask.'' He tilted his face.

''Look you may be ranked as the 4th good-looking guy among first-year boys but in my eyes, you are a 6.450903 on the hotness scale out of 10, and that's on your good days. Sure, some days I find myself staring into your dull brown eyes a little longer than necessary, or taking sneak peeks at your jawline when you aren't looking. But that's NORMAL! So don't think you're anything special.''

''.........'' 

He shrugged and leaned in. His tongue brushed along my lips, demanding entrance. An access I was more than happy to give, relaxing under him with a sigh. My world turned to fire and ice as his hand caressed the curve of my waist in slow strokes, not grabbing or pawing like I expected him to. Instead he was gentle, just concentrating on my waist and not straying to my breasts, or trying to pull my skirt up. His kiss though, that was something else.

His tongue slid past my welcoming lips and into the warmness of my mouth. The kiss that had been gentle turned domineering. His tongue danced with mine, brushed and teased, stroking along it and demanding a response.