Spinosaurus

Alan opened his eyes as the plane came to a halt.

"Rose?? You ok?" Alan looked down and he still had Rose in his arms.

"I'm ok. Are you?" Rose saw a gash on her father's head.

"Yeah don't worry it's just a scratch." Alan smiled

Alan turned.

"Billy? You ok?"

"Yeah I'm good," Billy said from behind Alan.

"We're ok up front," Udesky shouted to the back.

"The radio's dead. Who has a satellite phone?" Nash asked

"I do, it's right here," Paul went to retrieve his phone from his bag.

Alan walked towards the door of the plane. He managed to get it open. He looked down and then closed the door.

"We haven't landed yet." Alan said to everyone.

Suddenly Amanda started screaming.

"Keep quiet!" Alan shouted at her.

"There's no signal for the satellite phone." Nash told Udesky.

"We need to find a way to get help," Udesky replied.

Suddenly the plane jolted. They all turned to look out the front of the plane. There they saw the eyes of the Spinosaurus they hit before they crashed.

As the plane jostled Udesky and Nash tried to undo their seatbelts as the plane tilted forward and the front of the plane ripped away, exposing Udesky and Nash. Alan grabbed Rose to stop her sliding out of the plane as it tilted forward. The Spinosaurus lifted its head and let out an almighty roar.

Udesky freed himself just before the front of the plane fell off. Nash wasn't so lucky. As he freed himself to follow Udesky the Spinosaurus managed to sink its teeth into his leg and drag him from the plane. It dropped Nash to the floor and then proceeded to eat him.

The Spinosaur roared again and everyone ran to the back of the plane, as they did, the plane tilted back and fell from the trees crashing to the ground. The plane settled, Amanda looked out of the window to see the Spinosaurus approaching them. She ran from the plane. Alan ran out to grab her.

"Dad!" Rose shouted as he ran after Amanda.

"Mrs Kirby, get back."

Alan grabbed her and pulled her back into the plane, just as the enormous Spinosaurus grabbed the plane with its arms and rolled the plane. The Spinosaur then proceeds to crush the plane Alan turned to protect Rose from the shattering glass windows. Alan looked at Billy then told the others

"We need to run, you all need to follow me," Alan grabbed Rose's hand.

"Don't let go," He looked at Rose. She nodded

"Now run!" Alan and the other ran from the wreckage.

"Into the trees," Alan pointed to an area of trees.

The Spinosaurus was close behind. The group ran for cover in the trees just in time. The Spinosaurus got stuck in the trees. The group kept running until Alan stopped them.

"I think we lost it," Alan said, catching his breath.

Alan waited for everyone to catch their breath. He checked Rose over before proceeding forward. As he cleared some bushes the group jumped at the sight of another Dinosaur.

"It's ok, it's dead!" Alan said.

As he spoke the head of a Tyrannosaurus looked up from the carcass.

"Nobody, move a muscle!" Alan said as calmly as he could.

The Rex roared and Udesky ran followed by the Kirbys.

"Oh shit! Run!" Alan said to Billy and Rose.

The Rex had already started to give chase. As the group entered a clearing they stopped in their track the Spinosaurus was blocking their path. With the rex behind them the group scattered. Rose ran with Billy letting go of Alan's hand. Amanda turned and as she did she knocked Alan over.

Alan fell into a ditch just as Rex's foot lowered just missing him. Rose screamed at the sight. The two Dinosaurs began to fight. Alan was in the middle trying to crawl to safety. Just as he managed to get to his feet the body of the dead Rex fell just missing him. He ran towards the group and grabbed Rose again. The group then made their escape while the Spinosaurus started to feast on the Rex.

After they were safe, Rose picked up Paul's wallet that he had dropped. She walked over and gave it to her dad.

"Dad, look this is their son Eric, this must be who Amanda was shouting for earlier." Rose saw her dad's face turn.

Alan looked at Billy. They both marched over to Paul and before Alan could think he punched Paul into the bushes.

"No, please stop," Amanda stood in between Alan and Paul.

"You got some explaining to do Mr. Kirby!" Alan said, cracking his knuckles.

"We called everyone we could, no one would help us," Paul started explaining to Alan and Billy.

"You let a 12 year old go parasailing alone?" Billy questioned the Kirbys.

"He wasn't alone, he was with a friend, Ben, Paul and I divorced over a year ago" Amanda admitted.

"Why me?!" Alan said in anger.

"He said we needed someone who had been on the island before," Paul said, pointing to Udesky.

"Yes! But I did not tell you to kidnap someone let alone their kid!" Udesky was pissed, he wasn't taking the blame for this.

"I have never been on this island," Alan said, glaring at Paul.

"Sure you have? You wrote that book?" Paul said confused.

"You idiot, that was Isla Nublar!" Rose stepped forward next to her dad.

"This is site B!" Billy added.

"What? There's two islands?" Paul said, shocked.

"Alright! How long have they been missing?" Alan turned to Amanda

"8 weeks," She replied.

"Billy, follow us. We go back to the plane and salvage what we can, then we make for the coast," Alan started walking back to the wreckage.

"Dr. Grant, we're not leaving this island without our son," Paul stood his ground.

Alan turned. As a father himself he understood why they did what they did, but because of them his daughter is hurt and in danger. He had to put his daughter's safety first.

"Then you can go and look for him, or you can stick with us as long as you don't hold us up. Either way, we probably won't get off this island alive, and that's thanks to you," Alan smiled sarcastically at Paul and continued to walk with Billy and Rose.

"Remind me to always listen to your mother in future," Alan said to Rose trying to make her smile.

"Yeah, I wouldn't wanna be them when mum finds out," Rose broke the fear on her face and smiled.