Raptor Eggs

At the wreckage Billy found his camera bag. He took out the camera and started taking pictures of the Dinosaur's footprint. Alan found his bag and checked it. Rose found her raptor claw and put it in her back pocket. She looked around for any signs of the satellite phone Paul gave to Nash but she couldn't spot it. Alan walked over to Rose.

"You found what you need?"

"Nothing useful, just my claw," Rose smiled at her dad.

She was terrified but she was trying to be brave for her dad.

Alan sensed his daughter was scared and frowned a little.

"Rose, it's ok to be scared, I'm terrified too, come here," Alan pulled Rose into a hug.

Rose wrapped her arms around her dad and cried. Once she got it all out she spotted her hat that her mum gave her. Alan went to pick it up and placed it on his daughter's head.

"You have your mothers strength, we are going to be ok, we are getting home, ok sweetheart," Alan smiled as Rose started to relax a little.

"Can we go see what Billy is doing?"

"Yeah,"

Alan and Rose walked over to Billy. He was examining the footprint.

"How would you classify it?" Alan said to Billy.

"Well it's a super predator, if I was guessing with the snout, Suchamonus?"

"Think bigger, Rose, do you have an idea?"

"Urmmmm, Baryonyx?"

"Not with the sail, it's a Spinosaurus," Alan said, picking up a broken claw from the wreckage.

"Don't remember that on InGens list," Billy looked at Alan

"Wasn't on that list, makes you wonder what else they were up to," Alan said getting up.

Alan noticed Paul struggling with his bag. He looked to Billy and motioned him towards Paul. Billy shook his head and they both walked over to Paul.

"So, Mr Kirby, tell me, when you climbed K2 did you base camp at 25 or 30,000 ft?" Billy knew the answer as had climbed K2 a year before he joined Alan's dig site.

"30,000 ft! We were pretty close to the top," Paul smiled and boasted

"Your about a 1,000 ft above it actually," Billy replied

Paul's face dropped.

"That's a common mistake," Paul tried to defend himself.

"Mr. Kirby, there's no such thing as Kirby enterprises is there?" Alan could feel the anger boiling again.

"It's Kirby paint and tile plus," Paul admitted defeat.

"So that check you wrote us, No good?" Billy looked at Alan, he knew the reasons Alan took the check.

Alan looked at Rose, her face said it all. He smiled and took her hand.

"This is great, here we are in the worst place in the world, and we're not even being paid for the luxury" Alan sarcastically shouted back as he led the group off to find the coast.

After a while of walking,

"Eric!" Amanda shouted

"Quite!" Alan rudely said to her

"Look maybe we should split up or something we could cover twice as much ground," Amanda said to the group.

"Dr. Grant said thats a bad idea no," Paul said to her