The Hospital

As they arrived at the hospital the doctors wheeled Billy through on a stretcher.

"We are going to take him for surgery now Dr. Grant, we will let you know as soon as he is out," The nurse said to him as they walked into the reception area.

"Thank you," Alan said as he looked around the reception area, holding Rose's hand.

Alan saw Ellie waiting in reception with Jack and Amelia. He ran to his wife. He threw his arms around her and held her tight. Ellie cried into him.

"You promised me! I want to know what happened! You scared the hell out of me. Thank god your ok," Ellie kissed him

"Rose! Baby come here, are you ok? Oh thank god," Ellie held her daughter.

Alan walked over to Amelia and picked her up. He turned to Jack and hugged him and then walked them over to Ellie where he held his family in one hug. He cried a little.

"I'm so sorry," Alan couldn't look at Ellie.

Ellie smiled and held his face.

"You ever scare me like that again, and I will personally feed you to a dinosaur, you got that?" Ellie laughed as she kissed her husband.

She may have been angry but she was so relieved he was ok and safe. She saw in his eyes how sorry he was so she decided to not to give him too much of a hard time over this.

"I take it, that's them," Ellie motioned to the Kirbys, they were talking to Ian.

"Yeah, Rose take your brother and sister over to the waiting area, I got to tell your mum,"

"Ok," Rose said as she took Jack and Amelia into the waiting area.

"I'm listening, and this better be good!" Ellie said, her anger started to come through again.

Alan told her everything. Ellie stood there stunned. She then pushed past Alan and marched over to Paul and Amanda. Alan signalled to Ian, He nodded and took Eric to see Rose. Paul and Amanda turned to see Ellie angrily marching over to them.

"You must be Mrs. Gran..." Paul was cut off.

"Don't you dare Mrs. Grant me! How dare you! Do you realise what you have done?! You lied to my husband! You put him in danger, not to mention our 11 year old daughter!! Who the hell do you think you are?!" Ellie was furious. She was doing her best to keep her voice low so it wouldn't upset the children.

"Please, we are deeply sorry for what happened, if we could turn back the clock we would," Amanda tried to apologise.

Ellie paused for a moment. She was about to calm and reply to Amanda before,

"I mean, we never intended for this to happen," Paul said, trying to make light of the situation.

Alan frowned at Paul's response.

"You never intended to lie? Land a plane? Knock my husband out? Scare my daughter half to death?" Ellie had heard enough.

Alan guessed what was coming. He had never seen Ellie this angry ever. Ellie lunged forward.

"Ok, no, no, El, calm down," Alan held her back as she tried to punch Paul.

"Mr and Mrs Kirby, why don't we get you a doctor to examine those cuts," Ian tried to hide his smirk as he ushered them away.

"Why did you do that?" Ellie was frustrated at Alan for holding her back.

"Well first off, the kids, and second of all, as much as I would have enjoyed that, they have been through enough, and thirdly, you are awfully hot when you're mad," Alan laughed as Ellie smiled.