InGen Structure

As the group entered the InGen structure, they entered the reception area. On a desk was a phone.

"What the hell," Amanda said as she tried the phone but it was dead.

The group carried on walking when they came across some vending machines.

Smash!

Amanda jumped as Billy kicked the glass of the vending machine. He checked the date and some candy bars and handed them out to everyone. As they got further into the building they entered what was left of a lab.

"Is this how you make Dinosaurs?" Amanda asked Alan.

"No. This is how you play god," Alan grumbled.

He was reminded of time he would rather forget. The first time he entered the lab he held a baby Raptor and was amazed by it. That was before he realised just how dangerous it all was.

"Dad, are you ok?" Rose asked, seeing the look on his face.

"Hey, I'm fine sweetie, just I can't believe I'm back here again and now you're the one in danger and this time I have no way of ensuring your safety, last time it was a simple reboot of the system and we could call for help. Now we have no way of guaranteeing safety. It worries me, but I promise somehow we will get out of here and back home ok?"

For the first time in a long time Alan felt helpless.

"I know dad, We will be ok, We are the Grants after all. Take more than Dinosaurs to take us down," Rose smiled, posing in her mum's hat trying to make her dad laugh.

"You have a point there kiddio," Alan smiled.

Suddenly Amanda screamed and an all too familiar screech followed. Alan grabbed Rose and they ran with others. They found their way into an area full of cages. As they stopped to find an escape the Raptor had caught up with them.

They split into two groups. The Raptor followed Billy and Amanda. As they fought back trying to close their cage door the Raptor put all its weight and trapped them with the door. As the Raptor looked up it started to climb the cage.

"Push! Now!" Billy said as he and Amanda trapped the Raptor with the door.

As they all ran back to find an exit Alan froze and turned towards the Raptor.

"Oh my god! It's calling for help!"

"Dad, come on now!" Rose tugged her dad and they ran to catch up with the others.

As they left the building they all ran down a path leading them into a herd of herbivores.

"Into the herd!" Alan shouted to the others. He held tightly to Rose's hand and the herd began to stampede.

The Raptors were close behind. The group was dumping anything too heavy in order to run faster.

"Head for the trees and climb!" Alan shouted to others

The group then proceeded to the jungle. Alan noticed Billy's bag on the ground and picked it up before heading for the trees with Rose.

"Rose this way, stay quiet no matter what ok?" Alan told her

"Ok dad," Rose was scared but she knew to listen carefully to what her dad said.

Alan spotted a Raptor looking for them. He stopped and told Rose to hide in the long grass behind a log; it was too dangerous to climb to safety as they would have been spotted by the Raptor. Together they stayed low and quiet.

Amanda, Paul and Billy made it safely to the trees.

"Mr. Kirby!" Billy shouted from one of the trees nearby.

"Billy?!" Paul shouted and saw Billy on the tree next to him. Billy was making his way over to them.

"Are Alan and Rose with you?" Billy asked

"No, I thought they were with you?" Amanda said.

Suddenly they heard a scream.

"That's Udesky! Over there," Paul said as he climbed along the trees.

"There, He's dead," Billy said sadly.

Udesky moved a little.

"Oh my god no he's not!" Amanda began to climb down to help him.

"No, wait somethings not right!" Billy protested.

"We have to help him," Paul said following Amanda

Snap!

A branch broke and Amanda fell. She stopped as legs hooked across a branch she was dangling upside down. Then the attack came. Two Raptors came running out of the sides and started jumping at Amanda.

Paul and Billy made it down in time to pull her up to safety.

"They set a trap, They actually set a trap," Billy was stunned.

They heard another Raptor call from a distance. The two Raptors left but not before finishing poor Udesky off.