『𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 』

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

𝘓𝘰' 📍𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐀

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"MISHA MOORE "
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"What do I want to wear" I spoke to myself as I trailed through my oversized closet that was filled with clothes. Being single and not really having anyone to spend money own. I made sure I could have my dream closet.

I had a thing for materialistic things, that's how my father showed me love. Through money and clothes/shoes pretty much.

My eyes stuck in this all white sleeveless body suit. Then going to my jackets bring it was a little on the cool side today. I chose my multi colored bomber jacket that and some graphics on it.

For shoes I chose my black and white panda dunks. As for accessories I chose my small white shein bag and some red shades.

My hair was gonna be curled once I got done getting dressed. And I might do a little makeup, I wasn't busy today so I had plenty time.

Laying the outfit out neatly on my bed along with my lotions and perfume. I made my way to the bathroom that was connected in my room.

Turning my show on I stripped from my clothes looking at my body in the mirror.

I was 5"9 and considered as a stallion or a MILF. Most of the times it was Milf because of my body shape. I didn't have no kids or anything cause, just no.

My body wasn't perfect just along with everyone else's. I had stretch marks and scars the scars being from childhood I used to play like a boy.

I had a curvy body with some C cup breast that sat nicely against my chest, yes they are natural. And curves with a stomach but I often hid it with shapers. I showed it here and there but I'd rather not. You could say I was a little insecure about it.

My nipples were pierced with cute silver barbells. Along with a belly button piercing with butterfly themed charm.

"I tried to push you away" i hummed to the song Cranes in the Sky by Solange. It was such a calming song.

My body had now went through the wash and rinse process 2 times. And I now rinsed my body to make sure all soap was off my body.

Reaching my hand to turn the shower water off. I grabbed my towel stepping on the cold marble tile. Wrapping the towel tightly around my body.

I did my face routine and brushed my teeth. Once that was done, I went to get dressed in the outfit I had laying out. I put my lotion on first tho

Dang I wish I had some friends, I thought to myself .

I was 25 years old and living this boring as life. But me and having friends didn't go along well. It always ended up not lasting over a boy, because I was always "trying to take somebody's man".

"Ouch shit, these mfs gone hurt my feet but it's just for show" I said to myself as I grabbed my belongings.

Todays schedule was to go to the mall,get something to eat, and whatever else. But it wasn't gonna be anywhere far.

These high ass gas prices weren't it, bout to start riding a horse foreal. Then the car I drive a custom all black Hell cat with black interior. I had stars put in the ceiling, Amazon car accessories, and the decorations.

I know what y'all thinking I was gone say a lil cute ass Mercedes, Honda, or A Jeep. But Nah I don't mind them cars cause baby before Hellen the hellcat. It was Rhonda the Honda and she got me all across these Atlanta streets.

Plus having this car confused so many mfs, especially when they'd see me driving it. I'd expect to see some fine ass nigga getting out myself. But nope I'm tricking these hoes

"Chicfila of wings" I asked myself, looking at my phone I saw today was Sunday. Damn I swear I could taste the number one with a sprite or lemonade. And I always get like 5 or more sauces.

The wing place that I went to was across town and was a good 30 minute drive. But the food never disappoints, I go there so much that they know my order as soon as I walk in.

"Oops not the titty out the bra" I said as I recorded my self. Ole girl looked a little misshaped like a lumpy beat up ass watermelon.

I fixed myself and grabbed my purse making my way to the wing spot. It was a crowd outside of it and seemed busier than usual.

"Bitch it's Von, it's himmmm and Durk" I heard someone say as I made my way through crowd. Those names sounded very familiar, weird.....

Seeing Two men where a crowd stood around them. I assumed they were the ones getting all the attention.

One with Blonde dreads and big round brown eyes him being the taller. The a slightly shorter one with black and blonde dreads with almond shaped eyes that were brown.

"Mesha girl you look good, Ima already ring you up" Jay said with a smile.

"Thank you and you look good too, and your kids are adorable sis" I said smiling as she smiled as-well. I paid and she handed me my ticket and stood to the side waiting.

"Here's your order Mish" Jay said handing me my food and drink. I thanked her and made my way home. Deciding not to even go to the mall.

_________________

tHeyyy lEft me sTranDedddd aBaNDeddd😦

Thoughts 💭? My beautiful people

TEE🛍,