𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

𝘓𝘰' 📍unavailable

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"MISHA MOORE "
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"Uhm I'm almost there, mmmm" I moaned aloud stroking the pink vibrating silicone dildo in and out of my vagina

"Uhm I'm almost there, mmmm" I moaned aloud stroking the pink vibrating silicone dildo in and out of my vagina. My liquids leaking down my thighs and onto the towel under me.

"Just like that mama" Durk said as he stroked himself and watched my phone screen as The camera was set up in the wall. But you could definitely see everything I was doing as I could see him.

"Fuck, oh my goodness" I spoke letting my head fall back and pinching one of my nipples.

"Mhmmm daddy can I cum please" i lightly moaned sitting my self up still moving the dildo inside of me. It was covered in my white and thick creamy substance.

"Look at me, Princess" Durk said my eyes were continuously rolling to the back of my head. But I put my focus towards him and he nodded.

Taking the dildo out We both came at the same time. I picked up the phone and held into to my entrance. Massaging my clit as more oozed out.

I used my two fingers spreading my cum on them. And then sticking the two finger in my mouth so he could see.

"You a slut ma, don't make me come up there folks" Durk said and I smiled cleaning my myself up.

Once I cleaned myself up I fixed my dress, I didn't have a bra and pulled a spare pair of underwear out of my purse. Sliding them on I set my phone up so Durk could see me.

"Yo boobs damn near falling out the dress" Durk said I rolled my eyes brushing my hair.

"I'm so ready to get off work, I been feeling the need to suck some dick. That shirt turn me on by just saying it'll said biting my lip.

"Say less, I'm finna pull up" Durk said and I just laughed sticking the dildo in a plastic bag,(yes I cleaned it). And then putting it in my purse.

"Durk don't play, get back in the studio. Me and your supporters is mad at you and Von. Drop something right NEOW" I said walking out the bathroom.

"You already know I am, but we going to Chicago. I already booked a flight, I got a few shoes to do out there. And Ima take yo ass to Oblock with yo wanna be hard ass" Durk said smiling in the phone.

"Durk I didn't have time to pack. And how you know I wasn't busy" I raised my eyebrow I set the phone up on a stack of books on my desk,

"I find shìt out, I packed your bags folks now gone ahead get done with your papers and documents. And Booka gone come get you and Marissa. We all gone meet at the airport, that's good with you?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yea, Ight Ima fuck witcha" I said then hanging up.  I grabbed a piece of starburst gum out my purse sliding it into my mouth.

"Girl, why our niggas be plotting on us.talm bout we going to Chicago. Something about it makes my ass itch" Marissa said laying across my couch. I laughed finishing up typing this paperwork.

I was t gonna have as many clients anymore which I was happy about. Even though I got paid hella for all them. I'm still getting paid good either but it's less stressful.

"I'm saying, they better let us be in Otf shìt. I better be getting recruited Otf.MishaMurk Tf" I said standing up from my desk gathering my belongings.

"And big Otf.Rissa cause period" Marissa said and hyped her head up.

"My sexy man outside, let's go" Marissa said. I laughed following behind her. They were absolutely perfect for each other, my Favorite couple.

I got in the backseat seat and dapped Booka up.

"Wassup Otf.MishaMurk" Booka replied I just laughed.

"Bae me and Misha feel like we deserve to be in Otf, cause we really bout it" Marissa said as I nodded agreeing.

He looked at the hot he of us and laughed. "Take that shìt up with Durk, and Marissa yo as ain't finna be in shit. I ain't finna have my baby getting jumped" he said kissing her cheek.

"Lemme call my Ma- mansss" I said clicking our Groupchat and face timing. They both answered in the same car.

"Baes, do I haft to get jumped to get in Otf cause I feel I deserve to be in Otf" I spoke and they both laughed at shaking their heads.

"Nah you either gotta let every single Otf member run a train on you, that shit most definitely ain't gone happen" Von said grabbing Durk Phone. He had hung up on his phone so the phones would make that ringing noise.

"Or You gotta fight these 5 big fat ass dykes, and they ass beat Niggas onna daily so that shit dead. You can fight, but Ian finna watch you get yo ass beat mfs gone get shot" Durk said.

"It's other shit you can do to get in, but Ima just get you a Otf chain alright. Cause that other shit ain't gone happen, cause I said so" Durk went on and I nodded.

Kinda wanna fuck Doodie, that shiny ass head give me rich sugar daddy vibes.

"I guess, but bye my sexy daddy's. See y'all soon love y'all" I said. They said I love you back and I got comfortable.

I had on this uncomfortable ass dress on, hopefully they brought me some clothes. The ATL airports be busy and traffic bad so hopefully we don't miss the flight.

Vote + Comment

This chapter was astonishing ,🤭 Not me being active. Y'all need to COMMENT 🤨

 Y'all need to COMMENT 🤨

TEE,😋