Thirty- Four

MISHA POV'

_________________

_________________

"Bitch who is that" I said tapping on Marissa once she noticed the female trying to touch on Von.

"Let me ask Booka, because she's too comfortable with Vons and he looks real uncomfortable" Marissa said.

Misharon kept making eye contact with Misha every time she tried to make a move on Von. I was trying to keep my composure but my adrenaline was rising by the second.

"I'm finna whoop this hoe ass, on my sons cause she keep looking at me and shit" I said taking off my heels and handing them to Marissa who was already taking off her earrings as well.

"Booka said that's Von ex they had history, i with whatever you on I took off work for a week and Ian whooped some ass since 10th grade" she said making me laugh a little bit.

"Whatever y'all evil asses plan on doing wait till we leave this mfca. Cause whatever happen don't need to end up on the media" Booka said and I nodded.

I was mad about ole girl and I knew Durk was here too. And I did feel some type of way but I wasn't really worried about him to be honest. But I definitely saw him looking over here a few times when ms thing wasn't all up on him.

I miss him, with his big eyed fine ass. Is it the the delusional party of me talking? Hell yeah. The sex was amazing. He is a good person he just has fucked up tendencies. Nobody's perfect I guess.

And I hate when hoes be tryna act like they 100% over a Nigga. They lying because I miss saying good morning and goodnight. Asking how his day was and just seeing him everyday.

When you really love someone and you loose the person that you loved when in all reality they weren't the person you loved in the first place. They were the person you disguised then to be be because you loved them. You saw good and bad but you ignored the red flags.

"Aye Ma, you ready to go?" Von said grabbing me by the waist as he was exiting the stage. I nodded biting my lip, because I'm tryna figure out do I wanna just straight up fight that girl or confront her then beat her ass.

"Mhmm, you finna change cause yo lightskin ass sweating and shit. And ya shirt off" I said chuckling as we went back to the dressing room. Otf was in there but it was a big room.

I made sure Von brought a change of clothes because 9/10 we were going to the club after this. So while he was changing I was going to go find the girl.

"She over there by Durk" Marissa said already on my type of timing. That's why that's my girl cause yeah.

Making my way over there barefoot and all. My toes done so I don't too much care. I'm mad as hell because I done pulled my hair to the back in a lil ponytail.

"Um yea you, I don't do too much talking but I just want a lil explanation on why you were touching all up on my nigga" I said tapping on her shoulder and she turned around with a grin.

"Who tf you think you is you tryna check me or sum, me and Dayvon been knowing each other. You must be new and won't be kept around for long from the looks of it" The girl said.

"I don't think I know, but i don't do too much talking so we can do this here or take it outside" I said and she started laughing in my face. Something with her laughing triggered me so I hopped her ass in the mouth and started throwing heavy ass punches. Most of them connecting.

It all happened so fast and it felt like I was blacking out but at the same time I knew what I was doing. She gained consciousness of what was going on so she started fighting back. She hit me with a couple ones and started feeling her self.

"Bitch let go of my frontal this shit expensive" I said feeling her start to pull hair. I don't know what type of WWE move I pulled but I flipped her ass on the ground. Almost threw my back out with that shit.

"You got me fucked up, get offa me I shoot hoes like you" she yelled out loud and I felt someone try and pull me off.

"Get the fuck off her, fo I beat yo ass in this bitch" I heard Von say to whoever was tryna pull me off. Once I got tired which didn't take long I got up and she tried to kick me when I was turning away.

Von grabbed me before I could retaliate.

"My hair messed up bae? Is my hair messed up cause I swear if my wig fucked up ima shoot her ass on BD" I said yelling she done pissed me off. And I need to stop hanging around Reese ass and nem. Got me talking like them and sounding like them Chicago people.

"No yo hair not messed up, let's go cause this shit only getting worse if we stay" he said picking me up bridal style. The security was surrounding us as we made our way to a the Sprinter we rode in on the way here.

Once he sat down and I was sitting on his lap I felt something wet on my stomach. Once I looked down I saw blood and a deep gash. Then it hit me this Hoe done shanked me and I'd don't even realize it till now.

"Von she stabbed me" I said pointing to the side of my stomach and once phone saw he froze for second then sat me down.

"It's gone be okay, but damn that shit look bad Ian gone lie friend" Marissa said tying a jacket around my stomach because I was bleeding out slowly.

"I'm good for now, but Von just left and didn't say where he was going" I said leaning on her with a slight mug.

"He finna kill Asian he had some killer ass look in his eyes, I hurried my ass in this van when said come" she said making me laugh but it hurt to laugh. So I hit her in the arm still lightly laughing.

"Von gone do what he wanna do, but I need to get to the nearest hospital cause I'm not finna sit here. I got kids at home and im getting back home to them no matter what" I said helping myself up and Marissa following behind.

Booka and Von nowhere to be found and the only person I saw was Reese skinny ass. He wasn't lying when he said he the grim reaper.

"Reese take me to the hospital, I'm bleeding and shìt" I said and he scrunched his face up and nodded.

"You on ya period or some shit, I just got my shit cleaned" he said in his raspy voice.

"Nigga I got stabbed" I said and he looked down at my stomach and was now helping me in the car. It's too much going on and all I wanted to do was have a nice relaxing trip. I can't believe this 🙄.

Vote
+
Comment

Two big updates for today !🤭 patting myself on the back rn

Thoughts?