Twenty-six

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"THIRD PERSON OMNISCIENT "
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 6
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓"THIRD PERSON OMNISCIENT "𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 6┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

It was Christmas Eve and dark outside, everyone in the house Either Drunk or high. Maybe even both.

" This hibachi food good ass hell" Misha said eating fried rice,shrimp and chicken that also had vegetables. She was leaning on a counter eating her food with her back turned.

They had music and was playing board games. Tonight was just fun all over honestly not saying everything was perfect cause there was tension. And tension can only build up for so long so this trip was all calm for now.

Misha felt someone press up behind here thinking it was Von but was surprised when she found out it was Durk.

"I miss you Misha, ion like how you been ignoring me folks" He said still pressing up behind me and I felt him getting hard.

Von still messed with Durk for sexual relations all while he had a "Girlfriend". Misha and Durk just got to talking terms so they hadn't didn't much of anything.

Misha was aware that Von and Durk still fooled around in that way. And it kinda made her reminisce about the sexual activities the three of them had in the past.

You could say she somewhat had missed it....

"Durk the last I heard from you was this" I pointed between us. "Was strictly about the baby" I said closing my to go box and placing my hand on my hip.

Everyone was wearing pajamas and me I had on a big onsie.

"Forget about all that shit man, you know what it is with us. Youn miss that shit cause? I know I do" he said.

"From where we left off I don't miss a damn thing, and until we talk about anything ain't shit going back to what it was between us Durk. And your needs understand that" I said pointing at his chest as we stood face to face.

Them big doe eyes made me want to forgive him for everything and just fall in his arms. Yea I missed him the real him.

"I gotchu and I'm fix this, I promise" he said inching closer as he pulled my face close to his. Once our lips touched we shared a passionate kiss.

"Bye Durk, that girl would be crying and throwing up if she only knew what I'd do to you" I smirked putting my plate in the fridge because I was full.

Everyone was in the living room watching Friday after next. Which I my opinion was a year around Christmas movie. I took my seat beside Von who was laying down.

He wanted me to lay down so I just became the little spoon. We had a big ass blanket over us that stole from his house. I stay cold so this was a necessary need.

"Misha my peoples asking for you" Booka said he was on live.

"Ian finna get up, bring the phone to me you know I'm big" I said as Von helped me sit up and I just sat criss cross on the sofa. Von had laid his big ass head on my lap.

"Big as fuck" the girl Durk had brought said and everyone turnt their heads mugging.

"Ntm on my bestie, I'll beat yo ass about her. Nasty ass wig and crunchy ass lashes" Marissa said bucking at her. I just rolled my eyes cause I'm not letting anything hurt my feelings or get me hot.

I promised myself I was gonna have a non-stressful pregnancy. And that's just what I was gonna do.

"Getcho Bitch, before shit get ugly Derrick" Von said now sitting up. Him and Durk was eyeing each other but no words were said. But you could feel the tension.

He handed me the phone and I saw the live flood with "😍" and Heys. Then handed the phone back to Booka.

"Shit y'all finna make me sober up" Booka said pacing back and forth. Not Booka stressed out

I continued doing me making Von lay his head back down. I rubbed his temple with on hand and the other massaged his scalp. I knew therapeutic moves to sooth the mind.

I just don't like touching random people shit creeped me out. Plus when I did try it people would end up feeling something for me or making a move on me which i declined cause hell no.

"They right on my bladder I feel it, that's the shit that be having to make me pee" I said unzipping my onesie and yes I had a shirt on under it. I tied the sleeves around waist and lifted my shirt up so he could see where they were.

"That shìt look like it hurt folks" he said placing his hand on my belly. Of course one started kicking and that shit be pissing me off.

"Ehhh not really, just a weird feeling that I never felt until now honestly" I said shrugging. The rest of night we cuddled and it wasn't no problems thankfully.

Vote + Comment

-Thoughts? (I'm late but I got y'all)

-tee 😛 what y'all hoes got for Christmas? (If you say the pink iPad Ima rob you🤭)

-