Twenty-Five

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"MISHA MOORE "
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 5
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"THIS HOUSE IS NICE"I said waddling my way into the cabin Booka had rented out for Christmas

"THIS HOUSE IS NICE"I said waddling my way into the cabin Booka had rented out for Christmas. It was decorated with Christmas decorations and we had brought out gifts with us. We had secret Santa and just gift.

"My baby mama so sexy, and that's ass done got some much bigger" Marissa said rubbing my belly and I just smirked.

Everyone on the trip included: Me,Marissa,Booka, Von, Durk & groupie hoe, Muwop, Reese& his girl, two other girls that were pretty and didn't give off groupie. Also doodie bald head ass came. He claimed his spot as god uncle which made me laugh.

I made my upstairs the only thing I was carrying was my purse. Von and Durk made sure it get all my bags.

Finding myself a room I saw one with double doors and saw a king a sized bed. Yea this was my room for sure. And me and Von were rooming together. Me and Von had reconnected not just for the sake of the babies but us. Durk was doing him, like always.

"I knew yo was gone find a room with a big ass bed" Von said sitting my bags on the wall and coming up behind me as I looked out the big window.

"Always, I'm carrying twins hell I need all the space I can get" I chuckled liking that he got behind me. He was so warm and just comforting.

"Papa I wanna try this thing where you hold my stomach up, I've been told it feels good" I said setting my phone up going on Instagram live. Our relationship was public and girl we went viral and you know shade room messy ass posted us.

"Heyyy guys, Von is finna lift my stomach up and y'all I am 6 months with twins" I said showing them my bump.

I had on a white full bodysuit, black cropped puffer jacket and some black moon boots. A did have on a furry headband and some ski goggles for the aesthetic but that was just for pictures.

"This shit ain't gone hurt my seed right folks?" He asked and I nodded placing his hands at the bottom of my stomach.

He applied a little bit of pressure then lifted it up. That shit damn near felt like a orgasm, I let my head fall back on him and let out breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

"That feels so good" I said as we stood there for a minute.

"Yo lil ass getting horny, I'm finna let go" He said chuckling and I just mugged him as he cackled up. Soon I said he could let go.

"That felt good yall, I already be feeling big as hell. But that made me feel like I was 90 pounds" I said seeing all the laughing emojis in the live.

"We gone fuck with y'all later" Von said picking up my phone and ending the live. He so mean and just rude.

I rolled my eyes making my way out the room and him hot on my trail. Taking my time down the steps and making it to the living room where everyone was.

"It's Christmas Eve y'all ass ain't lit enough for me" Booka said. This nigga and the biggest bottle of Hennessy ever made.

"Fuck it everybody take a shot" Marissa said and that let me know that they was both drunk off they asses. And who was gonna when to be the mother of the group? Me!

Booka came around with the bottle and poured shots in everyone of mouth. Except for me I grabbed the remote and put on the grinch.

"Ouuuuu shìt, they got a jacuzzi in backyard this nice" Muwop yelled out. I forgot to tell y'all where we are which is Utah and yes it's kinda random.

But like me and everyone else we wanted to see the snow. Not the lil pissy ass snow the thick shit you see in movies.

"Let's go make a snow man Von" I said pulling him behind me. He just nodded as we went out the front door.

Everyone else was in the backyard on the deck, and about to get in the jacuzzi. And the deck was covered covered with the lil netting but it was still cold as heck.

Vote + Comment

-yes it's gonna be a pt.2 to this chapter
My bad for going MIA

-Thoughts? What y'all want for Christmas?

-Tee.