Twenty-nine

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"MISHA MOORE "
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 29
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"Awww baby your hair is so pretty, and your just glowing" my mother said as we held each others hands. Today was the day of the baby shower and the venue was packed full of people. It was overwhelming or anything just more people than I expected. I didn't realize how big of a family all three of us had.

"Thank you mama" I said honestly nervous in front of all these people.

"Where is Booga, and Marissa?" She asked and I just shook my head laughing cause she never wanted to say Booka name right and I was tired of correcting her.

I pointed to the table Marissa was sitting at. And I went outside to where Durk,Booka,Von and nem was. They were smoking broad daylight cause all these niggas looked like the Burberry Powerangers.

"Ouuu shit there she go y'all hide" Booka yelled and I just rolled my eyes. I was taking my time waddling over there.

I had on a fluffy light blue off the shoulder dress. And my hair was in a updo style like a messy bun just imagine it in your head cause I'm having a stroke tryna describe it.

"Ima beat all y'all ass, it's 5oclock in the after noon and y'all smoking this loud ass weed" I said holding my hand on my hip and mugging everyone as they avoided eye contact.

"Chill out folks, all them people making me paranoid" Durk said pulling me in a hug and I just rolled my eyes. He always paranoid like somebody out to get him. Said any and every Hood Nigga ever🙄

"Mhmm, Y'all two follow me" I said pointing at Von and Durk. I went back inside the building and went into some empty room I be hiding in when I don't wanna talk to people.

"We in trouble or some, cause I blame Durk" Von said scratching his head and i waved him off.

"No y'all ain't in trouble , but I just wanted to pull y'all to the side and say thank y'all for pulling everything together cause it's beautiful and that gift table is full of things on it and off of it"

"And also I need one of y'all to go fix me a plate cause if I don't get no food right now I might cuss everyone and they momma out" I said and they just laughed. I pecked both of them on the cheek and we left out the room.

"Misha bring yo pregnant ass here, and Y'all high yella ass come on too We finna play games" Booka yelled and me being able to only go so fast without tripping over my dress.

_____

We played games and everyone had ate and now we're getting ready to open some of the gifts. I was sitting in the middle of Von and Durk. Everyone was surrounding us from a good distance recording or just chatting.

"That box bigger than you folks, you want me to open it" Durk asked and i shooed him away.

"Lemme read who it's from" I said reading a card that stuck to the same big identical boxes. I could tell they were from one person because it had the same wrapping paper.

"Marissa and Booka "the god parents"" I read aloud and started laughing. Which was true they were the god parents I was just gonna wait untill the twins were born to tell them. But they had already claimed the name.

I started unwrapping it and saw it was two of the same cribs I had on my Amazon. Me and Marissa was looking at them together and that fact that she paid attention and got them for me made me love her even more as my best friend.

"Awwwww, Thank y'all" I said sitting my fat ass down. My ankles was already swollen and whatnot.

Von and Durk started opening majority of the gifts cause I was on the verge of getting annoyed. I was tired of saying Awwww over and over again. It was cute clothes,shoes,toys, etc.

"Ian really think of no gifts or nun, but for my nephews here a lil sum" Doodie said handing me two big ass stacks of cash and I just cheesed. I thanked him and gave a side hug, yea I still had a crush on Doodie bald head ass🙄 and Ian ashamed.

"PCA we gotta be out this bitch in about 30 minutes, take y'all pictures with the guest of honor, don't take nomo food, and get y'all black asses on" Book yelled loud enough making sure everyone heard and I just shook my head as me,Von,Durk went or go stand by the backdrop where we were going to take pictures.

First we took pictures with our parents, Marrissa and book, OTF, and some more family members.

"Baby I'm ready to go, and my feet hurting" I said to Von. I was sitting on his lap and I know I was squishing him. He was lying saying I wasn't 😔, I knew the truth!

"I'm tryna fuck yo ass, Ian gone lie yo titties damn near falling out this dress" he said laying his head on my chest. I wanted to nudge his head so hard.

"Von, my ankles are swollen Ian even thinking about all that" I said running my fingers through his dreads and tracing his parts with my fingers.

He kept tryna stuck my stick his hands in the top of my dress and I kept on swatting his hands away.

"My crew let's roll out" Durk said making us both hop up.all the gifts we gonna be moved to my house until we got the baby room got out together.

"I'm finna get naked in this car, this dress got me hot asf" I said getting in the front seat. Durk was driving his Trackhawk and I had to basically throw my ass in the car to get in.

"We gone be home soon, you be naked all you want" Von said and I nodded.

Vote + Comment

Finna fast forwards this shit,cause yea and yes it's going to be a sequel !

Thoughts gangersss?

Tee🙂