『 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 』

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

𝘓𝘰' 📍𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐀

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"MISHA MOORE "
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"I'm not finna ask y'all again, where are we going" I said as the phone sat in my kitchen counter. I was making some shrimp scampi and it was gonna be delicious. I had already cooked the noodles first cause they take the longest.

As of right now I was making the shrimp and the sauce. I had some vegetables cut up that I was going to add to the sauce.

"And Ima keep telling yo ass we not gone tell you" Von said chuckling. I stood there with my arms crossed pouting.

"But- I needa know because how will I know what to wear cause I don't wanna over dress or under dress" I spoke twisting my lips to the side.

"Wear a white dress, you'll look sexy as hell in white" Durk said as he laid between Von's legs. They were so cute, he had told me a couple days ago that they were together. It was obvious that they were attracted to me.

Tonight they were both taking me out and have not told me where. I'm a little bit nervous about what's gonna happen or what they're gonna ask me.

We've gotten to know each other more on a personal level of course at the appointments and I'll see them at Booka house when I was with Marissa. And they done really got me in my feeling because we go to sleep on the phone , it's became mandatory.

I don't know, the way I feel about them is a way haven't felt in a long time. I've always been a person with a big heart but no one ever took me serious. It made me change how I gave my love to certain people, never change how I loved.

"Show me what y'all are gone wear, if y'all want me to match with y'all just say that" I said doing a lil dance.

I smelled something burnt and looked at my shrimp seeing it was a tad bit well done. Never had well done shrimp, but I Sure am having it today.

"Sum like that, what yo ass in there burning now" Durk said looking them big brown round eyes in the camera.

"Nothing I'm good over here, what time Do I need to be ready?" I said mixing my ingredients together. As I put portions in different tuber ware for my lunch and then fixing myself a plate.

"7:30 ish, we gone come get you and pack a bag" as soon as I heard that I got out the camera and start doing my lil dance and then twerking x

"Wait, how do y'all know where I live? Stalker vibes" I said poking my bottoms lip out as my arms sat on my chest.

"You be forgetting what type of Niggas we is, Acting like Yeen see our criminal records" Von laughed and I nodded.

Hell, it was a big stack equally for the both of them. But I didn't care I watched Kim Possible and K.C undercover, I Live for danger 🤭.

Until a Nigga think he can put his hands on me, then we gone haft to fight for real.

"Oh I know, but Ima finna get ready and I'll call y'all when I'm done" I said putting my empty plate in the sink.