𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰』

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"MISHA MOORE "
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"Um ms Moore how sexually active have you
Been" my Doctor asked in a concerned voice. I sat up so quick this bitch was knee deep in my coochie. She had to be a lil gay or something, hell ion even know what she was looking for.

"Don't tell me I got no disease or nothing" I said cause today will be the day I murder a mfca.

"Oh no ma'am, your Ph balance is more than perfect and you have no disease. But you are pregnant with twins" as soon as she said that I nearly passed out.

"With what- Twins and how far because, I be fucking everyday if I'm being honest. Chile I knew that raw sex would catch up to me" I blurted out fanning myself.

It is hotter than a witches coochie in here 😦

"Can I get you some water, I'll bring you the pregnancy test on paper and we have the sticks just in case you want to do one on your own" she laughed helping me up.

My coochie just out.

I had on a Sun dress and surprisingly wore underwear this time. I wasn't even planning on going to the doctor.

But all week I've been feeling sick and nauseous. Usually I'd ignore it but it was coming to a point where it was affecting my therapy sessions.

Certain scents of my clients would make me want to throw up, I can't even eat baked potatoes no more or pineapples. It's completely disgusting to me now.

"Here's your water and the paper work I already booked you a checkup for next week because your officially a month today, I'm assuming you would like to keep the baby because it's a little too late for an abortion" she chuckled a little bit.

"Oh no, I'm just still trying to process Dr Nicole. Thank you for everything see you soon" I said getting down from the table.

Let me call Bestie Booka, Marissa in fucking jail. Long story.

"Otf Misha murk Wassup gang" he said setting the phone up. Why is this nigga in our back yard.

"Booka why are you at my house" I said pausing what I had to say.

"Had to relax my footsies,See" he flipped the camera showing me him splashing his toes in the pool.

"I'm finna send the is to your opps Booka, but Nawl lemme stop playing" I said and he started mugging and I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"But I had to tell you and your the first to know, that I'm pregnant" I said and he covered his mouth and fell out dramatically.

"Booka tighten the fuc up, and don't tell Von or Durk cause I wanna figure out a way to surprise them" I said he nodded.

"Ight sis, as long as you let me plan the Baby shower, shit gone be ghetto as hell of folks nem" he chuckled and I just smile and nodded.

I wish tf I would

"Um whatever you say, not only am I pregnant but it's twins. I'm not really showing though" I said.

"Ima be there for you Sis, I know Durk and Von most definitely is. But them Niggas got issues so you don't ever gotta feel alone. I know I joke a lot but I'm making this a life long promise as your best friend" he said .

I poured my lips getting emotional and I'm not gone blame it on my pregnancy. I'm being a crybaby right now cause I can Tf. Don't get it twisted I'm still Otf Misha Murk.

"Lemme fix my lashes cause you done made me cry, I appreciate that Booka for real. You most definitely is the God father and Marrissa the God mama whenever they let my girl out" I laughed noticing I was just sitting in the driveway.

"Stop crying folks, come splash them big long ass feet in the pool with mine" he said making me laugh.

I just hung up looking down at my belly that I assumed was just me putting a little weight on. My doctor told me I would be a little while for me to start showing. Because I lost definitely gonna be twice as big since I'm carrying twins.

I got out the car locking it and making my way in the house. The door was unlocked and I just sighed. Locking the door behind me I made my way to the pool where Booka was.

"Say hey to my live Misha Murk" he pointed the phone towards me. I started throwing up gang signs I had seen Booka.

"What y'all raggedy mouth hoe ass Tammat, cause a hoe ain't tammat nannnn" I said reciting that tik tok video.

"Onna mad hoe" Booka added on.

Von and Durk were somewhere either fucking and making up. And we're most likely gonna come back in a few days. That's how they always did slightly different this time.

They told Booka to keep a eye on me and ain't no telling what we was finna be doing. Marissa in jail and we gotta wait till her court date to see if we can bail her out. And Durk and  Von occupied.

- Vote + Comment

-2 updates in 1 day onna sad hoe 😫😋

Thoughts 💭?

TEEHUNCHO🐐