𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

𝘓𝘰' 📍unavailable

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT"
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳  𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Kingvonfrmdao 9𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘰

"Y'all play to much For real, Von don't get on that" Misha said tryna talk me out of getting on they jet skis

"Y'all play to much For real, Von don't get on that" Misha said tryna talk me out of getting on they jet skis. Durk,Booka,Muwop and nem was all on em.

"But Mama you can get in with me, ain't nothing gone happen folks" I grinned as she twisted her lips to the side. She was hesitant for a little minute.

"My mfn lash pieces done blew away, I knew I shouldn't have went to someone different" Marissa said. She did look a lil off cause her lashes were missing and Booka was laughing.

"Don't laugh at my sis, Booka" Misha said laughing herself as she got some sand out my eye and face. This who love acting like someone mama.

I looked down at her licking my bottom lip and she started smiling continuing to do what she was doing. She just so beautiful.

"Stop looking at me like that, and Ima get on" She said and I got excited grabbing ha hands so we could dance a lil bit.

"Don't let me fall Boy" she said off beat but it didn't even matter. She had the most biggest smile and prettiest laugh as we danced in the sand.

"Baby? It's sand on my booty" she asked turning around as we walked to the dock. Where the jet skis were at

I grinned evilly as I brought both of my hands to her ass cheeks. And started jiggling them in my hands and she jumped hard as hell.

"Ouuu that shìt is not funny, Just Cmon" she said looking around embarrassed. I got up behind her hugging her from behind.

Durk was still on the jet skis cutting up with Muwop and some more folks.

The jet skis were included in the hotel we were staying in. So with that being said we got on and I made sure she was holding in to me.

"Ouuuu I wanna get off, Von let me get off" she said but we were already far from land. Knowing her she'll swim her ass back to land.

"Chill out la dude" I said grinning as I sped up and she squeezed the fuck outta my torso.

"Not to much, you know I'm sced" she said pouting as I came to a stopping point. Durk was gone meet with us halfway.

"It's a Dolphin Von look" I looked to where she pointed and it was a dolphin swimming close by us. I reached in my waistband and pulled my gun out acting like I was gone shoot it.