𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

*𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴,

𝘓𝘰' 📍unavailable

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"MISHA MOORE "
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"Mmmmm" I yawned stretched and my eyes fluttered open due to the bright light being brought into the room through the big window.

Durk was laying to my right with his head stuffed into the crease of my neck. And his dreads all over the place, some in my face.

Von was laying in between my legs with one of my nipples in his mouth. I didn't even mind that, but it's the fact that all my titties was out and they didn't put the blanket on me.

"Well then" I said searching for my phone which wasn't far away. I couldn't even get up cause of these over grown men wanna lay on me.

I was scrolling on Tiktok and heard someone knock at the door. Ignoring it I continued scrolling because who Tf is knocking at 6 in da morning.

"Go open the door, it's Booka and nem" Durk said.

"Booka and nem need to go back to they hotel room, way too early for their foolery" I complained getting up. I'm butt ass naked and couldn't find any clothes in sight.

I snatched the blanket off them and wrapped it around myself. They were butt ass naked as well, and knowing them they probably went at it last night. I tapped out eventually and here we are.

I wasn't drunk last night, but having sex with them. It'll make you forget shit but when it comes back to me later on today. Ima be smiling hard as hell.

Tripping over the long ass blanket and closing the door behind me. I walked to the hotel door and peeking out the door just to be safe.

I opened it and they looked at me crazy. I would too but if only they knew what took place in those four walls.....and balcony.

"Good morning to you people and Booka" I said with a fake smile.

"Ian even say nun folks, where my brothers at though" Booka asked laughing. I just rolled my eyes making my way back to the room.

"Lemme make sure they dressed" I said sliding into the room. They were in the bathroom taking a shower and I sighed. It sucks being left out. ☹️ lemme stop I'm being dramatic cause I'm just a tad bit horny.

I dropped the blanket and made my way to my suit case. I pulled out what I was wearing today, which was something simple.

A white cropped and cut out shirt and some ripped booty shorts with my panda dunks. My small crossbody black Telfar bag. I was contemplating on wether I wanted to wear my Black and White Von Dutch hat.

"What you finna do?" Durk asked him and Von brushing their teeth as I held the towel and washcloth in my hands.

"Wash my ass, Y'all smell good" I said pulling my hair into a high bun. The water was still hot so I got in immediately.

It's something about cooking myself like a crab boil in the hot steaming water that I just love.😍

I washed and rinsed my body multiple times. And noticed a trail of hickeys on my neck. I swear Ima beat they ass.

Turning the water off I wrapped my towel around my body going into the room. Durk and Von were both not in the room.

Once I dried off and put my oils and lotion on. I put on my outfit and decided not to wear a bra. The shirt was white and wasn't see through.

"Whew I'm tired" I said sliding on my shoes and tying them. My whole body felt sore, especially my inner thigh. I can't count on my fingers how many positions they had me in.

I had took my hair out of its bun and it still had its curls. So I didn't do anything but comb it out with my fingers.

I stood in the bathroom mirror and took a few pictures. Posting a selection of the few that liked and the deleting the ones I didn't like.

It's was only Booka, Marissa, Muwop, Doodie in the living room. And Muwop and Doodie had girls beside them or on their lap.

"Misha, you wrong for leaving me in here with them" Rissa said following me into the kitchen and I just laughed.

"My bad, and you never told me how that night went. Did you get to use what I taught you?" I asked and she started blushing.

"That's the whole reason Booka big mouth ass came over here, Everything went great and I definitely surprised him. Because I bitched him out and he think you got something to do with it" she laughed.

"Them three tell each other everything damn near. So ima haft to get on Durk and Von telling our business" I said eyeing them.

"For real like I gotta keep this quiet and innocent act" she said and I twisted my lips. I'm glad she's coming out her shell a whole lot more.

Vote + Comment

My man my man my man 😩

TEE OuT.