Author's Note

Hello I just wanted to say that I don't feel very well.
I have different heart palpitations and I have no idea why exactly. I'm feeling cold and hot, feel like I always need a blanket to cover me up and I don't know what to do.
It just that I talked to someone a lot this days and they told me different things, they were so nice to me and they told me I'm a great therapist, now I fear losing my passion for art or liking therapy more than that. Not just that but I don't wanna get attached to this friend of my too much, because I just found out we have a lot in common, I might overreact, but I thought of different things and it scared me. I didn't want this friendship to develop really really that much. I know this won't happen tho, at least from their side, but I still don't know why I have this fear in me. Sometimes I think of things that will never happen and even though I know that, I still get scared easily. I'm sorry this might seem stupid from me, but I wanted to update regarding my current condition. I always was someone that was an overthinker and got panicked easily... I'm just scared to not get too attached to people, I had once something similar and it brought me in a bad condition... I don't want it either, I just want a normal friendship, again I might overreact, but that's just me...
I'm sorry also for writing a paragraph, but I hope you read it and maybe a comment will be nice too, if you want.
I really hope I'll get better so I can continue writing this book, I love it so much and always thank you all for your support, it means a lot to me.
I said I'll promise I'll be back so I'll have to come back somehow. I'll do my best.
I really can't tell what scared me exactly, I think I had lots of thoughts in my mind that alarmed me and then it started...
Well this is all about me, I hope you are all alright. Please take care
Cya!