Chapter 1 - Be careful what you wish for

Hey!! Hi!! Hello!! 

It's my first time writing something like this, and I'm not sure where this storyline would go, and I don't expect much from something like this, but if you do enjoy this story, please do leave a few comments, it helps me to know that someone is here reading my work. I really hope yall enjoy such a storyline, and if you got any feedback, just leave it anywhere :)

YEAHHHHH byebye

________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

The soft sound of footsteps could be heard in the small apartment. A tired groan escapes, and you walked over to your bedroom, throwing yourself onto your bed. The soft sheets seemed to melt all your troubles away. You sigh in relief, turning to face the ceiling. 

It had not been the best of days, you went on a horrible date with a douchebag, only to find out on your FIRST DATE that he had a girlfriend. Man got dumped so fast, and you and the lady went out for ice cream instead. You went for a job interview, but your nerves got to you, and before you know it, bam. You're outside the office building.

"I think I'll just watch a movie.." you sat up, your head throbbing violently with every move you made. Quickly, you grabbed the remote and switched on your absolute favourite show: Avengers.

Why was this your favourite show? Well, for one, your favourite character, Loki of Asgard had a major role in the movie, and you absolutely adored him. Come on, who wouldn't? Right? 

"Man, I wish I could meet him. Imagine." You chuckled at your wistful thinking, something like that couldn't happen. Famous last words.

At that moment, a white portal opened up from the screen. You shot up. "OH HELL NO." You try hiding behind the chair that separated you from the malicious television with evil intents, but to no avail. You still got pulled by an invisible force, deep into the white void. It seemed to get brighter by the second, and you closed your poor eyes.

No no no no, this can't be happening, can it? This isn't a insanely impossible story that only happens in fanfictions now is it? I'll be safe right? This is just a dream right? Turns out, today, nothing is what it seems.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, in another universe

"AHHHHH!" You land on the hard floor with a thud, letting out a groan of pain. You were just an average girl, who tried to make ends meet. You had a pathetically average life, and you still couldn't find a date. Why would this, out of all people, happen to you? You weren't some sort of main character either. 

"There's not many people who can sneak up on me." A familiar voice broke your thoughts. Too familiar. You shot up, recovering from your shock, and being hit by a train by the next one. 

It was Loki.

Like.

Actually Loki. 

He wasn't hiding behind a screen that you watched movies from. He was here. Standing in front of you. And hell, he was gorgeous up close. But still, your mind was reeling. You gasped and tried miserably to compose yourself, grabbing the nearest glass wall or door- whatever you could grab to steady yourself. 

Loki walked closer and kneeled by your level. You looked harmless, you weren't armed, and you tumbled out of a random white cloud of smoke. 

But appearances could be misleading.

As the God of Mischief, he would know this better than anyone, having created hundreds or thousands of illusions before. So he knew better than to provoke you.

"You're not from around here, are you?" He asked the most obvious question ever. Being the dumbass you are, you stated the obvious. "Uhh... yeah." You simply told him, and stood up to inspect your surroundings. Fuck, you were stuck in a cell. You remembered it, from the movie.

The movie you were watching. 

Well, being stuck in a cell with Loki wasn't the worst of circumstances, and surely soon someone would notice another being in the cell that wasn't supposed to be there and take you out. Out the cell, not like punch you out or something. Right? You shuddered

1st POV

"So, tell me about yourself." Loki seemed to watch me intently as I stared blankly, before coming back to reality. "Oh yeah, I'm Y/N, I'm an average human being, and I'm from another dimension. That's pretty much it." He nodded. 

"Well then, I am-"

"Loki of Asgard, God of mischief, my favourite character and you are burdened with a glorious purpose. Your brother is Thor, God of Thunder, you were raised by Odin, the Allfather and Frigga, the Allmother. You are a frost giant and Odin is a terrible parent. To be honest, I kind of know almost all there is to know about you." I interrupted him.

He looked shocked, almost impressed. He walked over. 

God, such height. I could never. 

"Such a rare one, to know so much of a stranger you have never met. Perhaps you will be useful in the near or far future." He patted my head. I tried my best to hide my oncoming blush and tried not to surrender or project my thoughts to Loki, in case he could read my mind. Well that wouldn't end so well. 

A woman with red hair stood outside the cell. "What's going on here?" She asked, glaring at me with such intensity I stiffened. She must have noticed I was unarmed, probably frightened out of my skin being in the same cell as a man who could take over the world, and softened her gaze.

"Well I'm Y/N, and I come from another universe, I really mean no harm, I just wanna get home.." I replied. But do you? Do you really? You're in a universe where your favourite people live in. 

"We were alerted when a strange woman appeared from a cloud of mist and fell into the cell. At least I know you don't lie." She stated. 

"Of course. I wouldn't lie to a deadly assassins who has a horrible past." I grinned, and she smirked.

"Not bad, I guess I'll let you out. We'll talk then. I'm Natasha Romanoff. Pleasure to meet you, Y/N." She said. 

Natasha opened the cell door long enough for me to slip out. I glanced at Loki once more. He wore an expression of a confused Asgardian, or at least, how I would imagine him to look like if he was confused. Perks of an active imagination. "See ya later, love." I winked, before following being Natasha, and getting the hell outta there.