Chapter 6 - Turns out the void was Sakaar lol

Hey hi hello hai! I'm officially back after 5 days so in order to make ppl happy I have decided to uPdAtE. I've been in a really good mood recently, and I hope yall are too! Anyway, if you do enjoy this chapter leave a comment, or two, or fifty.. so I know you're there :) I try to reply to comments whenever I can, or if I can. (Not much you can reply with to a comment that just says "lol") 

Stay hydrated, happy, and safe! :DDD I luv ya lotz <3

________________________________________________________________________________

"Y/N."

"Y/N!"

"Y/N! WAKE UP!" 

I woke up with a jump, only to bash my head onto Loki's. I could hear groans of agony from the person beside me, and I inspected my surroundings. I massaged my sore head and looked at Loki, who was currently on the ground sulking because I had accidentally head-butted him. 

"I'm sorry Loki, but where are we?" I asked, glancing at the room we were in. It was strange. white walls with red streaks painted on. It was a dizzy array of red and white, and red and white only. It was literally dizzying too. Can't they pick a colour and stick to it?

"Sakaar. While you were out cold, I took the courtesy of speaking to the Grandmaster for us, and I have gained enough of his favour to get us a single room." Loki huffed, full of pride. Then, his smirk fell into a frown. "You've been asleep for weeks. I was worried sick." 

Weeks? Oh no, I'm so terribly sorry Loki. I am unworthy of thy worries.

And also,

Sakaar. Oh my Loki.

I can't believe I'm in SPACE. In another PLANET. But then again, I'm from an entire other universe, so not that surprising.

"Come, my dear, we  must be off. The grandmaster requires our presence." Loki stood up, holding out his hand for me to take. "But I'm not in the best of attires." I countered, looking at my simple T-shirt and shorts. That I always wear. My closet requires help.

With a simple flick of his hand, I was dressed in a gorgeous green dress. The ends of it reached my knees, and it had black and gold finishes. On my head was a gold leaf crown thing, and boy, I was stunning. I noticed that Loki was wearing the exact same colors. Hm. I picked up Mjolnir from my bedside, tucked it under the covers, and held his outstretched hand.

We left the room, and walked down many hallways and paths. I lost count of how many turns we made. All of the walls looked the same. Red. White. Red. White. Red. White. Oh, can't they pick  less contrasting colors? 

Finally, we reached a room filled with aliens of every kind. I have never met aliens before, so to say I was just nervous was an understatement. Well, I mean Loki is an alien but he's hot so I'll let this one slide. I held his arm for the comfort I needed, and we walked into the room.

Loki sat us down on a couch and started talking to some aliens who were sitting around us. I could only fidget with my hands. This room looked vaguely familiar. One side of it was red and white, the other however had a fade of blue, green and purple. At the corner of the room was a DJ set. 

Oh.

Thor. Ah yes, I remember this part. I leaned back on the couch, only for my back to hit the side of Loki. So I decided to be stupid, and did the only thing I could think of at the moment. I snuggled closer to Loki's side. To my absolute surprise, I felt his arm go behind me. He held me by my shoulder and continued talking, as if this was totally normal.

Help. help help help help help help help. My brain is frying, I am dying save me from this I can't take this for much longer Thorpleaseappearquicklyandsavemefromthisblissimeanmisery.