Chapter 3 - Messed up storylines

Hello!! Thanks for being here and reading my book. I can't express my luv for yall, so thank you very much for just existing, and being yourself. I'll try to update as fast as I can, but I might take a 4 day break later on this week, for my studies and appointments. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day, drink water, stay hydrated, happy and safe! <3

________________________________________________________________________________

"She's awake!" My head feels fuzzy and light. Like when you feel like you wanna puke, but then you just can't. Worst feeling ever. Bright lights blinded my sight. I looked around. Pure white walls, a beeping of a heart monitor, lemme guess. A hospital. 

My eyes met with the concerned face of one Bruce Banner. "Hey kiddo, are you feeling better? It was quite a risky move you did there." "No offence, but dO i LoOk oKaY tO yOu?" I tried to joke and sit up, only to be shot by a huge amount of pain in my stomach. I lied back down defeatedly.

A figure I recognized as the Best-SHIELD-Agent-Ever-Change-My-Mind, Phil, walked up to my bedside. "Y/N, words cannot express my gratitude for you. Thank you so much for saving my life, I owe you my life." I simply grinned back, too exhausted. "Alright, Y/N, I'm going to put you back to sleep, you need some rest." Bruce said. I nodded.

My world went dark once more.

Timeskip <3

Luckily, Loki hadn't hit any vital organs of mine, so I was able to recover in a matter of a week, but I had to take things slow and steady. I was chilling in my hospital room, playing Candy Crush on the phone that Tony so nicely gave to me. It was a Stark phone, and the battery lasted 4 whole days. Tony said he put some sort of tracker in it for my safety, so I should always carry the Stark phone over my own phone at all times.

Heavy footsteps stepped into the room, but I brushed it off as a nurse coming to check on stuff. A hand pushed the phone down from my gaze, and I looked up. It was Thor! "Thor!" I exclaimed and I rushed to give him a hug. He just chuckled and gave me a gentle hug, trying not to squish me.

"Lady Y/N, I am most excited to see you in perfect condition. I have come, for the Man of Iron has requested your presence." Thor boomed. "Why didn't he come get me himself?" I inquired. "I thought that since I was closest to you, it was most appropriate that I fetch you from the healing ward, where you are most vulnerable." Thor shrugged, with a light blush on his cheeks. 

Thor blushing? Can this get any cuter?!

I was all smiles while we walked to a huge room where the avengers were gathered. 

Natasha gave me a friendly smile. "Hello there, Y/N." I waved back at her. "Let's get down to business, shall we?" Tony said, mouth full of doughnuts. He held out a box to me, filled with different types of the amazing treat. 

Tony can get me to do whatever he wants me to do now. 

I think he was expecting me to take a single doughnut from the pile, because when I took the entire box itself he seemed really sad and gave a protest of "Hey!". All I can say is, if you don't wanna share, don't offer.

"Do you know where Loki is, Y/N?" Steve asked. I glanced at him, feigning mock offence. "Dude, you may be hot, but if you think I'm going to go kick ass when I'm half-way through recovery, you're dead wrong. Why don't we just calm the fuck down, and wait patiently for something weird to happen?" I deadpanned.

Steve only nodded, and began to discuss some weird plans with the rest of the avengers, while Thor and I sat by the side, me teaching him how to operate Candy Crush on Tony's phone.