Chapter 4 - It wasn't worthy

Hi!!!

I decided to be productive after an entire day of sobbing, so here I am with another chapter, just because I can. Once again, I'd like to remind all of you here, that you are all very valued by me, and I luv you all so much <3

Stay hydrated, healthy and safe, take care of yourself please :) You are amazing and let nobody else tell you otherwise. If they do, slap them with a slipper.

________________________________________________________________________________

Three weeks.

It's been three entire weeks since you came back from your adventure. You would be lying if you said your life got back to normal. Oh no, far from it. Wherever shall we start? Oh yes.

First off, your family. Since you had just moved out the house, your parents had agreed to support you and pay for your rent, just for 3 months. Well, those 3 months are up. It wasn't fair, when your older sister moved out, she didn't have to pay rent for an entire year! 

Since young, you had always been the black sheep of the family, unwanted, unloved, by even your own parents, with their 'unconditional love' for their children. All you ever asked for was your parents' attention. But noo, they only had eyes for your sister. The perfect golden child. 

Anyway, you attended a weekly family gathering, with all your aunts and uncles by the side. Your parents, as usual, did not bother you in the slightest. You wouldn't be surprised if they didn't notice you had attended the gathering. All eyes were on your older sister, who dropped the bombshell of getting a prestigious job, getting engaged and being able to get a new house.

All went wrong when your mother dearest turned to you, asking you how your job interview went. "I didn't get the job." You say casually. 

The next thing you know, you were kicked out the house. Among all the cursing and nasty words blurring in your head, all you heard most was: disappointment.

Secondly, you realized the reason why your ex from three years ago had dumped you was because he wanted to date your sister. But that's great, while he wasn't of your standards, he would certainly fit the expectations of your sister. 

Lastly, you reviewed about your life so far. Man it sucked. And that conclusion made you feel worse. All you did all day was lie in your bed, sobbing your heart out. With nobody to talk to, no purpose, and nothing to do, what else could one do besides watching a movie?

As you begun the movie, all you could think of was about what happened. The week in another universe was the best you had. You thought of what was, and what could be. I just wish I could go back, you nearly scoffed at your own thought.

But then again, this is a fanfiction.

The next thing you know, you were in a fiery, burning place. You recognized it... and that was not good. But you couldn't be happier. "YAHOO!! I CAME BACK, YES YES YES YES YES!" You yell out in delight, wriggling your hands and tapping your legs in some sort of weird tap dance. 

Rumbling of the ground stopped you cold. 

Shit.

About a thousand or more weird-looking alien things approached you in the distance, running at inhumane speed. (Get it? Cuz they're not human- ok ill stop) Quickly, you picked the direction that they were running to, and got the hell out of there. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you knew you would be back here, running for your life, you wouldn't have spent your three weeks on your bed having breakdowns. No. You would've taken Natasha's words of advice, and actually tried to get your stamina up.