Chapter 10 - Infinity war

Hi! Let's just pretend I didn't forget about this book's existence. I was really busy with school and such. I managed to cosplay in my school on "wear whatever you want" day, so I was Venti for the day, and got about 50 judgmental looks when I got home.

I've been doing so much better the past few days, since all my emotional build-up is pretty much gone. I bought *ahem* a few books *ahem* not 13 *ahem* from my favourite comic series, so that really helped to liven up my mood. (Especially cuz the characters are hot :O)

Suddenly, a surge of motivation appears.

Lastly, an apology for not updating for so long. I am so sorry lol. I try my best to find the time and motivation to do what I can, and recently it's just been... lacking. 

Anyway, stay healthy, happy and safe! <3 

________________________________________________________________________________

The last thing I remembered was dark. A strange deep voice imitating the other familiar deep voice. I recognized that one as Thor. My head throbbed, my eyelids refusing to open. Flashes of memories blinked past, frame after frame.

How did they get there?

"Enough.. we need to stop....."

I couldn't hear her voice clearly, but it was there. 

"Not until .... wake her up..."

Everything flooded my mind, like a flurry of emotions and memories, pain and joy.

"Wake."

Jolting up awake, I bump head-first into Thor. Honestly, what is with me and the head-butting? I take a look around, only to recognize the walls of a spaceship. Quill's spaceship. Omg. Yes. YES. YESSSSSS.

"Thanos is heading to Knowhere." Thor said solemnly, rubbing his forehead.  He starts looking around for something to eat. He grabs some of the food laying around and hands half of it to me. I smile and bite into the food. It wasn't great, but considering I almost died, saw Loki die, and all that shit, it was good.

"He must be going somewhere." Mantis said. "No. Knowhere? It's a place. We've been there. It sucks." Peter Quill looks at us eating his food. "Excuse me, that's our food." "Not anymore." Thor replies with a stuffed mouth. We could almost hear Peter muttering under his breath.

"Thor... why would he go to  Knowhere?" Gamora asks. I was sitting there, munching on my sandwich like it was popcorn. Drama, you gotta love it. "Because for years, the Reality Stone has been safely stored, there with a man we call the Collector."

"If it's with the Collector, it's not safe. Only an idiot would give that man a stone." Peter scoffs. "Or a genius." Thor says, taking another bite of his food. Remember when they defeated the Dark Elves and got the Aether? Well, there we go.

"How do you know that he's not going for the other stones?" Gamora askes.

"Simple really." I spoke up, turning all the attention to me. Oh to be the main character. "There are uno, dos, tres... I forgot I don't speak Spanish. Anyway, Thanos stole the Power Stone because he Kablooshed Xandar, he stole the Space Stone when he Kablooshed us. The Time and Mind Stones are on Earth with Doctor Mister and Microwave. The Soul Stone has never been seen before but I know it's with Microwave 2.0 somewhere. Therefore, taking 6 minus 5, we're left with the Aether." 

"This is a very strange creature." Drax said. "Hey is that an insult I hear?!" I pouted. "Who is Doctor Mister, Microwave and Microwave 2.0?" Mantis questioned, with a confused look on her face.