Chapter 9 - Dust

Hello there, the past few days I've been really busy lmao-

Half through the day and I already have 7 due assignments. I've been working for the past like 3 hours and only completed 4 assignments. So I'm here to take a break, and because I haven't updated for 4 days and gave y'all a really short chapter the previous time I did.

Yeah anyway mental health is ok (so far) and physical health is around the 40% range, so I'm practically fine now :)

I'm going to go spend my weekend watching movies. I've waited like what 7 years for minions 2 to come out- and then I see the poster and it looks shit. But I'm going to watch it anyway for the nostalgia. 

How fast time passes, istg it's only yesterday when I was waiting for Despicable Me 3 came out- and then went to watch Minions in the cinema. Turns out that was 7 years ago. Childhood me where.

I've gotten like really rude remarks recently, and I wanted to let you know, if you face the same thing, please. Please leg sweep them. At least- that's what I did. LEG SWEEP RUDE PEOPLE BABES, SLAY.

Anyway, stay healthy, happy and safe! I luv ya lotz <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Everything was a blur. Missiles were shot. Lasers fired. Screams and cries filled the air, as our people were slaughtered mercilessly. 

I stood, teary-eyed, besides Loki. Nothing could be done, as we saw the last of the Asgardian kind killed in battle. 

Some weird alien guy with a really bad looking skin walked across the battlefield. Almost as if he were telling a story. 

"Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No...It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile..." He stabs a poor soul. "For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos."

Loki and I watch Thanos as he looks out the large window. 

"I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless." He turns to us, grabbing Thor by his head. "It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say...I am."

Thanos holds up his hand to reveal the Infinity Gauntlet, which already hosts the Power Stone. I gulp nervously. Recalling the following events that I saw from the movies. 

Thor was beaten up, bloody and bruised. Yet he spat out a mouthful of blood as a sign of defiance. Exhausted of all his strength from trying to protect his people, he could only sit there.  "You talk too much."

Thanos ignores him. Facing Loki and I, he threatens him. "The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference."

"Oh, I do. Kill away!" Loki says with a fake smile. Inside his heart, I knew he cared desperately for his brother, yet he knew that if he gave Thanos the Tesseract, it would be worse for the rest of the universe.

Thanos looks somewhat shocked. Then, he sets the gauntlet on Thor's temple. The power stone glows brightly and Thor screams and yells in pain. Power surges through him and his face starts to crack. A few more moments, and he would be gone.

Loki cringes and looks away from his brother. He couldn't bear to see his brother's pain and suffering. Yet, he says nothing. I held his hand tightly as we both try to drown out the sounds of Thor's yelling.