Chapter 2 - When you know everything

Hellooo I decided to write another chapter just because I can. Although probably no one is going to read this, I like to take some time off my packed schedule to write something. It helps me relax. I really really hope this chapter is good, it took my like 15 minutes to complete lol. 

Anyway have a nice day ahead, drink lots of water and stay safe! Whether or not I know you, I hope you have a wonderful day, and remember that I luv you lots <3

________________________________________________________________________________

The red haired lady started to speed-walk, then she started jogging. Damn it, I hate jogging. My stamina was almost non-existent. In my world, all I had to do all day was work, study, sleep, eat. Exercise was not in the list. Exercise shouldn't even be considered. Running? For fun? Coming home all sweaty and disgusting? No thank you. Not for me. 

Within seconds, I was already puffing tiredly. Natasha saw this, and stopped for a moment, turning back and inflicting emotional damage. "Don't you exercise?" I looked at her with a face that said: Girlie do you think I exercise?  "Love, I have more important things to worry about." I deadpanned. She smirked and we continued walking to our destination.

Natasha brought me into a strange room, filled with lab equipment, and a bunch of familiar faces. Too familiar. I immediately recognized the Star-Spangled-Man-With-A-Plan, Captain America, Steve Rogers, whatever. Point is, he was hot. 

Holy fucking hell, this was so sick! All my fantasies were coming through! It was just like a dream!

"Who the hell are you?" Tony freaking Stark asked me warily. 

I sighed and introduced myself for the third time today. "I'm Y/N, and I'm an average human being, watching a movie, when suddenly I got sucked into the movie itself, and boom here I am, with knowledge from the future!" I beamed. 

Director Fury scoffed. "I'm sorry what-"

I composed myself from the death glare Stev- Captain America was giving me, and I turned to face the director. "Did I stutter?" I smiled, like it was the simplest thing in the world. The room went silent, and only the loud laughter of Thor could be heard.

"I found her in Loki's cell. From security footage, she seemed to appear from a random cloud of mist, and almost tumbled onto Loki himself." Natasha explained coolly. 

Tony spoke up, "I'm sorry, Nick." He pulls up a computer screen, showing a bunch of plans for weapons. I cringed internally. Shit. Shit shit shit. This is the part where Loki's goons attack us. WILL I EVEN SURVIVE THIS??? And Phil. No no no, they can't kill Phil. Phil is life. 

Very soon, the members of the Avengers start arguing, as I walked away slightly, trying to come to terms with reality. No no no no. Bruce was going to hulk out, I'm going to die. Shit. I take back every suicidal thought I ever had. I just got into this cool ass new world, I do not wish to die yet. 

I snapped back to my senses when I heard Tony. "Genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist." Great! Hawkeye was going to soon attack us, how wonderful indeed. 

Somehow, Natasha noticed I was sort of off, and asked me with some concern in her voice. "Are you okay, Y/N?" My heart soared. But now was not the time to simp. I shoved down the butterflies and turned to the avengers. "Hey hey hey, we don't have much time, so will you please, stop arguing and prepare for an attack?" 

They turned around swiftly. 

"Any moment now, the engine of this thing is going to blow up, and Loki's goons are going to attack, steal the scepter, and escape. I know all of you will be fine, but please take into consideration I'm not an avenger, and I could very much perish in such an attack." I explained, panic getting to me.