Storytime ig lol

Hi! School just started again, so I haven't had much time to update :( I wanted to update today, but I had last minute plans.

I have to tell you this story- So last weekend my friend and I went to a famous shopping mall next to the airport (so there's a lot of foreigners there), and there was this hot guy with sunglasses. 

Like really hot kind of hot.

So then my friend squealed really loud, causing everyone to stare at her, even the guy. He waved to us and said hi, and then my friend really went- "Hi! I'm (her name) and that is (my name). I think you're really pretty can I have your number-"

I was just behind being embarrassed I had a friend like her. But anyway so now we both have the number of a stranger in our phones. He's not even from our country- 

Just this afternoon my friend planned a lunch with him, at a hot pot place, and the GUY HIMSELF invited me lol. I got there and I realised it was just us and my friend STOOD ME UP-

Dude was rich too- paid for lunch, bubble tea, starbucks, my ride home, AND EVEN BOUGHT A NEW PAIR OF SUNGLASSES JUST BECAUSE I TOOK HIS FOR A JOKE- and then told me I could keep the ones I took. (The ones I took were branded ones too 💀💀)

He asked me if I could go for lunch the next Sunday. I'm not turning down free food. Screw my friend, I have this guy now.

Anyway I'm really sorry for not updating, it's been a really busy week. I'll try to update within the week yeah :)

ALSO DONT BE A GHOST READER I FEEL SO SAD WHEN YALL ARE :(((((((

Stay healthy, happy and safe! <3 I luv ya lotz.