Chapter 7 - Your saviors are here!

Update because why not lol. Life sucks and I have nothing better to do, so to maintain my sanity, I shall update.

Incorrect quotes:

Loki: You will do as I say, mortal.

Y/N: I'm sick and tired of being called 'mortal' like, you don't know that. Neither do I. I have never died even ONCE. Nothing has been proven yet. Stop making assumptions. It's rude.

--------------------------------------------

Y/N: How do I deal with my enemies?

Loki: Kill them.

Y/N: That's a bit extreme, I was hoping for a more passive solution.

Loki: Kill them only a little?

--------------------------------------------

Y/N: I have a black belt.

Thor: Ooh, from what? Karate? Tai Chi?

Y/N: No, from Gucci.

--------------------------------------------

Thor: Treat spiders how you want to be treated.

Y/N: Killed without hesitation.

Thor: nO

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway stay healthy, happy and safe. Luv ya lotz- your comments and views are everything to me. <3

________________________________________________________________________________

The fight ended an hour ago, Loki and I headed back to the room. Although the red and white walls were absolutely hideous, the room itself was beautiful. I immediately kicked off my shoes and flopped down on the bed.

The soft sheets were like feathers, comfortable beyond words. I stole the entire blanket to wrap myself up like a burrito. 

Bliss.

Finally, after 2 blackouts, a splitting headache, escaping from a weird planet Surtur was in, getting to Sakaar, saving Mjolnir, blah blah blah, I was for once, getting decent rest.

On the nearby couch, Loki sat down, fishing a book out of his magical pocket dimension thing. In other words, the book fizzled into eXiStAnCe. There, we both stayed for 2 hours. But all this lying in bed was getting boring. I wasn't getting any sleep, for some reason. I got out of bed, wrapped the sheets around me, and walked over to Loki.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked cheerily. I bet he didn't notice my presence until I spoke, because he slammed the book shut and made it disappear. "Anything... interesting?" I asked with a smirk.

"No." 

"Okay..." I decided to brush off the subject. I sat next to him, wrapped in the bedsheets comfortably. "Have you read anything by Shakespeare?" I asked. He gave a look of confusion, and I gasped in mock sympathy. "How could you have not? You absolutely have to." I sigh in mock disappointment.

Flick

Immediately in his hands, was a copy of Romeo and Juliet. One of Shakespeare's most famous works. "Ooh, can we read it?" I snuggled closer to get a look at the book he held. "Of course." 

We began reading, page by page, chapter by chapter. Occasionally, I made comments and remarks about the book. It wasn't that I hated Romeo and Juliet, it's just that they've only taken one look at each other and decided they would die for the other.