Date: 7/7, Thurs (part 3)

'Here you go,' The Person Whose Rucksack I Contaminated slaps my grande cahier on the table before wiping his fingertips with tissue, 'rube.' More than half the class are downright staring at us, their eyes seemingly able to pop out any second. Nick wisely ignores them, except for one pair. His fingers move on me, 'Be a little nicer.' 'Why should I?' The Person Whose Rucksack I Contaminated sneers, 'No one else is.' Nick strokes my brow faster, 'You don't understand her as much as you think.' 'Thanks for the delivery,' I use my voice, 'please go.' 'Nobody likes your germs, loser.' The Person Whose Rucksack I Contaminated scorns. I open my mouth to defend myself when Nick wraps a protective arm across my back, 'You can get lost if you're just going to insult her.' I'm not stupid enough to expect Madame Lafrance to report bullying. The Person Whose Rucksack I Contaminated asks -in a critical tone, 'Or else?' I copy and paste Eva's words, 'You'll find yourself in dire need to change schools.' He stalks off after Nick drawls, 'Anything to add?'

'About tutorials, can we change it to twice every week? And only in August? ' I just can't let a precious opportunity -to spend summer with this guy- pass. 'Sure, you'll study 3 times a week.' He proclaims while checking if our teacher's listening, 'You've arranged plans?' 'I'm flying to Hawaii for a month.' I adopt an ecstatic smile, ignoring the gasps from a few obligated eavesdroppers nearby. They are gawking as though I'm the last dinosaur alive. Nick never stops caressing my brow, 'Any spare plane tickets?' 'Nope, too bad.' I move away from him, already missing the sensation, 'I could always video call you on a Honolulu beach wearing a bikini, so don't be too disappointed.' His absent touch is like the first inhale of cold winter air after leaving a sauna. 'I'm not, cutie,' he starts packing his stuff as he eyes the clock, 'watch out for sunburns.' 'How about a Hawaiian Hula outfit as your souvenir?' I form a squeal, 'Complete with a grass skirt and coconut top.' Nick bursts out laughing, 'I'm a fast learner, learning Hula shouldn't be a problem.' I guess he actually knows how down I am, because he gestures to his chest, 'I'm flat.' It's my turn to laugh hysterically, 'Tropical obviously suits you.' He tilts my chin this time, 'Celcel the Hawaiian princess has a nice ring to it.' 'Queen sounds better,' I knock his hand out from under my chin, 'prince charming .' 'No teasing in class.' Madame Lafrance orders. 'Not even in French?' Nick grumbles, 'Is she jealous?' 'She's downright jealous of you,' I lick my upper lip, 'cuz you're the one I'm supposedly teasing.' 'Our teacher's jealous of my natural good looks.' Nick swaggers. I turn to Madame Lafrance, 'We're only talking.' 'Take it outside,' Madame Lafrance slumps even lower in her chair, utterly defeated, 'both of you.'

The school bell rings as if on cue. I simper, 'We'll take it outside alright.' Nick grabs his things, 'Until next time, Celcel.' He bounces out of the room, leaving the borrowed yet unused dictionary on the table. I do the same after wishing Madame Lafrance to have a nice holiday. Then walk out and slam the door, steadily ignoring all the whispers accompanying me back to S1G2.

I catch up with him in the corridor, 'Can we walk together?' He's extremely relaxed, besides his face- a pretty pink shade. 'No can do, I'm in a rush.' I might've teased him more if I hadn't noticed how stiffly he's holding his iPad. A shield for his private part, to be exact. Oooooh, dang. He stiffens, noticing my attention. Pointing to the male toilet near the end of the corridor, I sing, "Do what you gotta do." He blushes -really blushes- a deeper tint as he casually bounces onwards, a spring in his step. He's equally good as Eva when it comes down to acting.

I burst into a female toilet cubicle, whipping out my iPhone. "Booming business? Congrats on your development." Nick sends a middle finger emoji within heartbeats. I giggle out loud and type "You can literally bonk since your stick is out." I could've sworn he roared 'Not helping!' from the male's toilet next door. "Gtg, can't be late for my next class. BTW, is yours the average length?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little dirty, but why not ? ('∀') One thing for sure, Nick is super nice to Celestia. I wonder why. ^ω^

Please click the 'vote' button! Got suggestions? Feel free to share.